News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

You'll never see these coming. . .

Started by The Man They Call Jayne, April 08, 2014, 11:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

So I finally have a full squad of these guys to show you all. They are absolutely fantastic things and will be the pride of my collection for as long as I own it.

If anyone else gets any and has the knowhow to fit a small LED under the base, they light up beautifully. Also the main reason these pics don't have flash on, because then you just get 3 XV25 looking blobs of light :P
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

The Man They Call Jayne

The pics are too big to go in one post. Stupid limits. . .

CoffeeGrunt

Nice and high-quality looking, (though I imagine being invisible is a bit forgiving towards any visual flaws!)

The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Chris

Looks cool dude! Just need to go big on basing them, they'll be awesome!

The Man They Call Jayne

You would be surprised. Because they are so clear, any ,even slight frosting is very apparent. Fortunatly that has been avoided for the most part and they look awesome.

My main concern is about putting them in some cover and then forgetting they are there because I can't see the damn things.

CoffeeGrunt

I do that all the time. My fault for choosing a two-tone Grey colour scheme at a store where all the Imperial scenery is grey, I suppose!
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Pilum

Always thought something like that should have been 'officially' produced, but I guess GW are too tied to the "must be painted" stool. Not really a criticism of them as such, it's not a common thing even with independent "not-predator" model lines, but it's definitely a cool thing to see.
A prize from the My Little Warhorse story contest: http://gwarrior456.deviantart.com/art/Its-just-a-little-storm-430546453

Thantos

Ooo i need to get me some of that transparent paint! ;)

Looking great all assembled! Full half dozen will look super. You should play killteam with them xD make some special rules to swap them for opaque models when they shoot or something