News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Jacurutu, November 20, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacurutu

Hi Jac here.

I've joined to post in the RPG forum, but I am also interested in Warhammer.

I used to play Fantasy before Age of Sigmar, but alas I do not have the money nor inclination to continue that hobby.

I do have a passive interest in 40k though. The lore and the models are awesome.

Lord Witherfume

Welcome!

I'm a predominantly an Age of Sigmar player these days. Good news is, if you still have the models, all the units and core rules are all free. You can even get the points costs on the official Games Workshop army builder. If you want to really get back in the Game, all you really need to buy is the generals handbook ($30 book), which has all the missions, points, and battlefield roles for every faction in the game. So, not a huge investment.
â€Ã...“It’s a lot harder to agree with something than disagree.â€Ã,

Narric

Welcome aboard :3

I know I was talking to you on Facebook, but I gotta ask that as and when you get a chance, make sure to give the Forum Rules a look over :3

Hope you enjoy your stay (and my RP) :3

Jacurutu

Cool and nice. I may look into that, I have a lot of Orcs and Goblins in a box somewhere in my attic.

Also I took a gander at the rules. They are agreeable.

Irisado

Welcome :).  If you have the figures, getting into Age of Sigmar is relatively inexpensive, depending on how you decide to play it.  I've played just using the free rules and used my old Vampire Counts models, so it can be done.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Restayvien

Welcome to the forum! I stopped collecting 40k for around a decade for similar reasons. I still enjoyed the 40k universe though, and kept up with it via books, games and 2S. I've picked it up again recently.

Likewise I dabbled in Warhammer Fantasy (Skaven) and read a few of the books (I really enjoyed the Gotrex and Felix series when I was younger) but these days I get my Fantasy fix from Warhammer: Total War II. I still have a Chaos Daemons army somewhere though.

See you around!

Lord Witherfume

Quote from: Restayvien on November 27, 2018, 10:11:50 AM
Welcome to the forum! I stopped collecting 40k for around a decade for similar reasons. I still enjoyed the 40k universe though, and kept up with it via books, games and 2S. I've picked it up again recently.

Likewise I dabbled in Warhammer Fantasy (Skaven) and read a few of the books (I really enjoyed the Gotrex and Felix series when I was younger) but these days I get my Fantasy fix from Warhammer: Total War II. I still have a Chaos Daemons army somewhere though.

See you around!

If you like gotrex, the new realmslayer audio drama is amazing. Brian blessed voices gotrex,and it's a joy.
â€Ã...“It’s a lot harder to agree with something than disagree.â€Ã,