PHP My Admin

Author Topic: Quick reply option  (Read 3068 times)

Offline Osiris

• Shas'Saal
  • Karma 0
  • I'll see your Army and raise an Exterminatus
Quick reply option
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:13:30 am »
I am not sure if this was asked/shot down/implemented, but needs to be turned on/etc.

I was wondering if a quick reply option could be placed so that it is quicker to respond to posts/threads instead of having to go to the full editor.

Please forgive me if I am making little sense, its rather late and I am running on very little sleep.

Thank you!
IF - 5k
UM - 2k
Eldar - 2k

Offline Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

• Shas'Vre
  • Karma 19
  • The Great King is there in person with his army
Re: Quick reply option
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 10:21:49 am »
I am not sure if this was asked/shot down/implemented, but needs to be turned on/etc.

I was wondering if a quick reply option could be placed so that it is quicker to respond to posts/threads instead of having to go to the full editor.

Please forgive me if I am making little sense, its rather late and I am running on very little sleep.

Thank you!

There is a quick reply option

It is below "Second Sphere » Second Sphere Announcements, News and Community » Comments, Suggestions and Troubleshooting » Quick reply option" on this thread, below reply, notify, etc and below the jump-to section. It may be hidden (with a +) but should be able to be expanded. It's what i use ;)

It's been in place for probably a year at least :)

Zambia
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
[quote author=Greg Mun

Offline InsaneTD

• Insanest of all
  • Shas'Vre
  • Karma 3
  • Writer Non-Extraordinaire
    • I did a thing...
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 10:27:52 am »
Longer. Forum has had it as long as I can remember. You may need to turn it on, on your profile. Not 100% but I think it's under forum layout option on you profile.

Offline The Allfather

• Cooking With Fire
  • Global Moderator
  • Karma 22
  • I like my Heretics well done.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 03:00:06 pm »
Profile-> Modify Profile-> Look and Layout. It's near the bottom. It's off by default which is probably why you don't see it right now.

Offline Osiris

• Shas'Saal
  • Karma 0
  • I'll see your Army and raise an Exterminatus
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 04:10:42 pm »
ah. thank you all.  :D was wondering why i couldnt find it.  :facepalm001:

IF - 5k
UM - 2k
Eldar - 2k