News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Re: Eastward, Unto Dawn [OOC/Sign-up Thread]

Started by Ravager Zero, May 14, 2012, 05:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneTD

Pfft, my D&D group had no healer. Had a something like 10 different healing wands at one point. :P We have a Cleric now we got got some healing. :P

Anyway, Rav, can I add some healing supplies to my equipment as well?

El ShasOcho

Few questions for Rav:
1) What exactly are savage arrows? and do I actually carry them like bullets strapped across my chest? Never would have thought of that, pretty bad ass actually.

2) How does wardancing work? And how tough will it be for me to intertwine it with pyromancy?

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

The Man They Call Jayne

Huzzah, my Shadow Walking skill is up.

*Vanishes mysteriously into the darkness*
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

El ShasOcho

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on April 30, 2012, 11:25:28 PM

What's that? Sounds badass.

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

Railgun Convention

Quote from: El ShasOcho on April 30, 2012, 11:28:51 PM
Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on April 30, 2012, 11:25:28 PM

What's that? Sounds badass.
If it is what I think it is, you'll never know.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

The Man They Call Jayne

It's the last thing you never see. . .

Edit, I should REALLY have made a Drive based on that line.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: El ShasOcho on April 30, 2012, 09:41:41 PM
Few questions for Rav:
1) What exactly are savage arrows? and do I actually carry them like bullets strapped across my chest? Never would have thought of that, pretty bad ass actually.

2) How does wardancing work? And how tough will it be for me to intertwine it with pyromancy?
1. They are viciously barbed flat-headed arrows designed to inflict maximum injury. And yes, you carry them across your chest like bullets, and know how not to impale yourself as you move.

2. Think of it like Cirque du Soleil meets Gladiator. It won't be too hard to combine with pyromancy in the way your background describes. However, that kind of focus means your 'regular' pyromancy might not be as good.

@TD: Added some healing supplies.

@Will, Vyper: Added your drives.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Pachuco Cadaver

Question:  How complex is the dice rolling/stat related part of this?  I;m somewhat interested (and willing to be a cleric/healer mage type if you need one) but I have no head for numbers.

Ravager Zero

Quote from: Pachuco Cadaver on May 01, 2012, 06:18:35 AM
Question:  How complex is the dice rolling/stat related part of this?  I;m somewhat interested (and willing to be a cleric/healer mage type if you need one) but I have no head for numbers.
Not very. Pretty much all the number crunching & interpretation is done by me.
For now though, the RP is closed to new people, as we already have 8 characters, and I consider that the maximum size for now.

If someone drops out, or I think of better ways to organise everything and everyone I'll let you know and you'll be able to join. ;)

I have a beat chart made now, and several major encounters plotted up. I'll probably have the first story post up sometime tomorrow afternoon.
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

The Man They Call Jayne

Hopefully each of us will get to showcase our abilities as a sort of intoduction to the group, be interesting to see how some of these abilities work.

Vyper

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on May 01, 2012, 08:55:47 AM
Hopefully each of us will get to showcase our abilities as a sort of intoduction to the group, be interesting to see how some of these abilities work.

I'm more interested to see how such a random bunch meet together... Although using that as a way to show the skills would be pretty awesome  :D

The Man They Call Jayne

Quote from: Vyper on May 01, 2012, 10:10:31 AM

I'm more interested to see how such a random bunch meet together... Although using that as a way to show the skills would be pretty awesome  :D

If you saw the start of E,TD, we just met up in a tavern in Perro's Folly for no adequatly explained reason :P

Vyper

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on May 01, 2012, 10:15:08 AM
Quote from: Vyper on May 01, 2012, 10:10:31 AM

If you saw the start of E,TD, we just met up in a tavern in Perro's Folly for no adequatly explained reason :P

Seems legit...  :-\

Railgun Convention

Now I come to think about it... That kinda is what happened...
So how many crashes have I survived now?

InsaneTD

I've seen worse reasons for a group to get together.

Well in E,TD, Tybalt chose to join the quest and travelled to Perro's Folly to join it.