News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Narrics' Dungeon Crawler RP - [OOC & Discussion Thread]

Started by Narric, August 01, 2013, 11:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Did you even roll to see if you could do that? "Rock Servant" requires 4 spell counters. so you need a 3+ on the d4 for Attack Spell counters :P

And I can't think of where or who you're ripping off :P

[edit]
Searching requires a 2D8 roll from you mabbz XD

proof i'm not making it up :P
Quote from: Narric on August 02, 2013, 07:41:22 PM
Crap, just realised I never thought of a searching mechanism :P

Shall we try 2D8 (you roll this), and then I'll tell you if you find anything ;)

Readying weapons requires no roll, but I need to think of something for opening doors that could potentially be trapped. 2D8 against your Dex?

The Man They Call Jayne

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Narric

The Man They Call Jayne

Will do in future. I did forget about the spell counters entirely I fully admit.

Mabbz

I don't think any of us have been paying much attention to the whole "stay on your square thing", probably because I'm uncertain exactly where everyone is. Maybe you could put markers on the map to show our locations?

Railgun Convention

Also, would a hammer count as a mace, or would it have a different statline? 'cos if so, I could really get some use out of that.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Narric

Might as well use it with the mace statline :P

IIRC, Greg was mute on first stat rolling, but upon re-rolling he was upgraded to not very chatty :P

Railgun Convention

Quote from: Narric on August 06, 2013, 05:43:19 PM
IIRC, Greg was mute on first stat rolling, but upon re-rolling he was upgraded to not very chatty :P
Yeah, something like that. Having a charisma of 3 does things to you :P
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Narric

Onwards with the RP ;)

Make sure someone lights a lantern ::)

The Man They Call Jayne

I am assuming I was right in that an Earth Mage wouldn't be able to summon a magelight in this setting?

Narric

Quote from: Mabbz on August 06, 2013, 10:26:15 PM
Do we have lanterns?
I thought I included a least of stuff you all have? Must have been when my connection was being daft.

Here is the extra equipemnt you all have:
Adventure Kit (Backpack, Bedroll, Belt Pouch, Flint & Steel, Hooded Lantern with three pints of Oil, Trail Rations for seven days, Sack, Waterskin, and a Whetstone)

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on August 06, 2013, 10:46:49 PM
I am assuming I was right in that an Earth Mage wouldn't be able to summon a magelight in this setting?
That is correct.

[edit]
Can you guys make sure to include the roll for your number of Attacks/Spells? Then do seperate paragraph for each action. That would help me greatly ^_^

Mabbz

It's a little difficult to write my actions without knowing the HP of our enemies. I can understand wanting to keep it secret to make it more interesting, but I'd rather not waste actions if I can help it.

The Man They Call Jayne

Ok, you're gonna have to tell me if that worked or not because I got very confused due to lack of sleep, which I now intend to remedy.

Also, can Detente gain EXP? I was planning of playing his as the same "mind" each time just in regenerated bodies. I don't mind maybe sharing a small amount of my EXP with him to make him more powerful over time. Or unlock different kinds of attack.