News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

The Heresy (backup) - Mechanics thread

Started by Wargamer, May 10, 2012, 01:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wargamer

Quote from: Thantos on May 11, 2012, 01:33:50 PM
Rouboute will talk to the emperor about the Eagle Warriors fate, and if Khan will meet a similar one. He also want to be with the Emperor when he meets with the Alpha Legion, to learn about what they have been up to and to offer support.
No reason you can't do that now. :P
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Infinity_Drive

Corax and the 1st to 5th chapters will approach Russ, eager to embark upon his proposed crusade.

The rest will engage in recruitment.
I made a blog! Check it out: http://ofravenandelf.blogspot.com/

The Man They Call Jayne

Magnus and his men will return to Prospero. Upon arrival of Horus' men they will spend some time learning from each other in different battle tactics, improving their odds in combat in future.

New research shall be emabarked upon and recruitment stepped up.

Chapters 9-13 plus The Luna Wolves will set out to secure worlds around Prospero for further recruitment and resource gathering.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Rarity Declis

Horus' personal command:

1st Chapter is going to meet with Curze and the Night Lords with a proposal.
2nd Chapter is going to meet with Magnus for training, bond-building and glory (under his command)
4th and 5th Chapters shall be fighting in the Crusade.
3rd and 7th Chapters shall be recruiting on Cthonia.
7th and 8th Ultramarines will be fighting in the Crusade.

The Crusade Force at present time:
Luna Wolves; Horus, 4th and 5th Chapters
Ultramarines; 7th and 8th Chapters
Iron Warriors; Peturabo, 1st, 2nd and 7th Chapters
Space Wolves; Leman Russ, and the 2nd to 10th Great Companies

[Possibly: Raven Guard; Corax and 1st to 5th Chapters, depending on if they're taking part of this Crusade, or Russ's Terra from Fenris one, which I only just realised was a possibility- oops!]

The Man They Call Jayne

Hmm, yeah I may have got a little confused with who was actually coming to Prospero.

Still, the Eagle Warrior can come along, and they can join the expredition to claim new ground, and train alongside us.

Rarity Declis

Nah, it's fine.

Besides, I'm sure that the Thousand Sons possess the mind to be able to try and halt or slow down their mutation, as the Thousand Sons once had (not sure if that's still canon).

The Man They Call Jayne

It is something they have looked into yes. I am trying to play them very much along the Warrior Scholar lines that I saw in the novel A Thousand Sons. Even though they arent that exact legion of course.

Infinity_Drive

To clarify, Corax and the 1st to 5th will be joining the ultramarines, iron warriors, space wolves and luna wolves.

While en route, corax will take the 1st companty battle barge to redevous with first captain abbadon.
I made a blog! Check it out: http://ofravenandelf.blogspot.com/

silverfuge

I know the campaigns got dealt with but what about recruitment drives? pretty sure I wasnt the only one trying to recruit.
Gm is God

Wargamer

I will go back and check to see if I missed any.
I know that the Iron Warriors got screwed over in that they recruited one Chapter, but lost two due to the Dice Gods hating them. The Warhounds also did really well recruiting.

People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Rarity Declis

Just pointing out that Abaddon ended up talking to Corax, not Curze, because of my mess-up (if that's okay, Wargamer?)

Wargamer

El ShasOcho

The dice Gods really do hate me. I think I will have to make a sacrifice to them, anyone know what is good to sacrifice for earning their favor?

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

Thantos

Single out the dice which rolls the worst for you, then burn the trouble maker! Burn it and make the other dice watch!  >:( - They will behave and roll well after that!

El ShasOcho

I have heard of people using hammers and smashing trouble dice. Only issue is it's wargy's dice, not mine.

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in