News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

F.A.O Contest Winners (Main Contests)

Started by Narric, December 10, 2013, 12:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

This is for all entrents who have won the main contests (Warlords, Heavy inf, Light Inf, so on)

Have you all recieved the Physical prizes I had tried to organize?

The Contests and Prizes are lissted as such on my PC

Walords - £10 Zealot Miniatures e-voucher (1st) - Mixed Bits Bag from Bitz Box (2nd)
Heavy inf - £10 Anvil Industry e-voucher (1st) - Mixed Bits Bag from Bitz Box (2nd)
Light Inf - $25 Secret Weapon Miniatures e-voucher (1st)

Whilst writing this I realize I definately haven't sorted out the prizes for The Cavalry and Big Guns contests, which were:

Cavalry - Boxset from Mantic Games
Big Guns - £10 Anvil Industry e-voucher (1st) - Mixed Bits Bag from Bitz Box (2nd)

I'll be PM'ing the winners to get e-mails addresses shortly for those. Hopefully this doesn't mess up Thantos' Dice rewards ^_^;;

I will be double checking with the companies on this, and hopefully they shall be truthful on their part, so I hope you guys will be to.

Hopefully we can have this sorted out good and proper.

Thanks for your time

Narric

Mabbz

I am not a main contest winner, but I have a related question. Will I ever get my award seal for the balance a unit contest?

Narric

Quote from: Mabbz on December 11, 2013, 12:30:21 AM
I am no that a main contest winner, but I have a related question. Will I ever get my award seal for the balance a unit contest?
I can give you the image url for you to add to your sig if that helps? The seasls do generate, they just don't automatically link to the persons account/profile.

gorlak

Just PM'ed you, but also wanted to state publicly that the dice was really what I wanted, the rest is just nice additions so it isn't that big of a deal for me if the companies fall through.

But I would also like to hear how I get my hands on the custom seals?

Cheers

Tom

I got my Secret Weapon Miniatures voucher. I don't have it any more but I do have a nice selection of weathering powders.

Sorck

Quote from: gorlak on December 11, 2013, 06:05:30 PM
Just PM'ed you, but also wanted to state publicly that the dice was really what I wanted, the rest is just nice additions so it isn't that big of a deal for me if the companies fall through.

But I would also like to hear how I get my hands on the custom seals?

Cheers
I've manually updated your profile to include them.

Quote from: Mabbz on December 11, 2013, 12:30:21 AM
I am not a main contest winner, but I have a related question. Will I ever get my award seal for the balance a unit contest?
Same for you Mabbz.

For some reason the auto-adding script doesn't work anymore... I'll track it down at some point. The seals will get a little better (i.e. they will have their text shrunk appropriately) when I next work on them.