News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Warlords 2014 [Rules]

Started by Narric, January 01, 2014, 05:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scar face

Quote from: Narric on February 16, 2014, 09:48:47 PM
Not that the Second Sphere dice aren't great, I just feel that you guys who support the contests by entering deserve something bigger...

Personally, I was over the moon with my set of dice. They were really high quality and I pretty much use them for every dice-based game now  :)

Narric

Oh good lord, i seem to have had a colossal system failure, and all the entries have been lost. I'm seriously hoping people can resent their entries by 23:59 GMT tonight, otherwise all is lost!!!

Joking aside, it is the deadline for anymore entries to the Warlords contest. 23:59 GMT is no joke btw for you chaps going for a flash-finish :P

gorlak

Hope I made it before 23:59 GMT, not really sure about the timezone differences :D not my finest work, I'll be the first to admit that, but at least it was something, and it was another painted mini for the 2014 counter! :D

Chris

For real? I've just seen this now and can't re submit... Unless I forward the pm... Even still I think too late... No chance I could do it first thing am?

CoffeeGrunt

The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.