News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Hi!

Started by pepsi, December 03, 2014, 10:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pepsi

Hi!
Hi
www.rgdgaming.com, Helping You Find Cool Toys, Anime Movie Memorabilia, PC Games and Comics.

Narric

Maybe after Xmas :P

Certainly curious about DoW 2 :)

pepsi

DOW 2 is a fun game. I need to finish up the first! But I certainly finished all of them up to soulstorm. I've lately been addicted to Warband and Sim City 3000.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have copies of AGE OF EMPIRES collector's edition going for 10 shipped, as well as Mount and Blade (8 shipped), and Fallout New Vegas PS3 (9 shipped). Also got a ton of Ghibli films, such as Kikis Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle, Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away and My Neighbor Totoro (16 shipped).

www.rgdgaming.com, Helping You Find Cool Toys, Anime Movie Memorabilia, PC Games and Comics.

Thantos

Cool, ill go for DOW2 and xbox live key :D PM awayyyy!

pepsi