News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

eBay Fraud Alert: Stolen Army

Started by Narric, December 30, 2012, 01:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Hey guys, serious issue here, and trying to spread the word around to help a guy in need.

Please take the time to check out the following link: http://blog.spikeybits.com/2012/12/ebay-fraud-alert-stolen-army-reward.html

The guy has not only had an entire army stolen from him, but all the funds he would have recieved from the original auctioning of the army.

And its a pretty well painted army as well at that:

LinnScarlett

Oh lord, that's all sorts of flavours of utter suck. Poor guy. :/

It's never fun when people bend you over, but twice that if it concerns peoples' creative properties - so many hours and dedication put in them...

Do you know what went wrong? I suppose the buyer somehow weasled themselves into a 'it never arrived' scheme? Paypal is usually on the buyer's side until proven otherwise. :(
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17

Narric

All the info is on the link I gave.

I doubt me paraphrasing the entire story will do it any good, so its easier to just follow the link.