News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Isle of Carandia (OOC thread)

Started by Narric, November 08, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cammerz

Alright, Nyx to level 2. As a Warlock she gets 1 extra level 1 spell and 1 extra spell slot (so she can cast 2 which reset after a long or short break). The new spell is Command.

In addition she gains access to her first two Invocations; I have selected Agonising Blast (which adds my Charisma bonus to the damage caused by my Eldritch Blast, now 1d10+2) and Repelling Blast (I can cause those hit by Eldritch Blast to be pushed back up to 10').

Mabbz

So for Ben's injury I rolled a 14. So equal to my Constitution... which you didn't specify. I'll hold off on my RP post until I know what that means.

As for my level, I am going with Trickery domain as it seemed the best fit for Karuma, so I get a few extra spells and stuff. Let see...

Charm Person (Domain Spell)
Disguise Self (Domain Spell)
Channel Divinity: Turn Undead
Channel Divinity: Invoke Duplicity
+1 Spell Slot

I've added them to my character sheet.

Narric

Quote from: Mabbz on October 14, 2019, 05:41:56 PM
So for Ben's injury I rolled a 14. So equal to my Constitution... which you didn't specify. I'll hold off on my RP post until I know what that means.
No ribs are broken, but the right side of his chest is going to be incredibly painful. Don't think it will have any mechanical significance at this moment, but remember it for how it might affect the character.

Gonna have to poke Railgun and Mkoll for their characters.

Mabbz, you already knew those domain spells just for being a level 1 Cleric.

Mabbz

Yeah, but I only just noticed them now, so I figured I'd mention them in case they weren't in your notes. Especially since my Domain hadn't actually been specified at all until now.

Narric

Don't forget your Hit Die rolls. Unless you want to stay squishie as you level up.

Everyone has such nice and reasonable ability scores, and there is Obsidian

Cammerz

Quote from: Narric on October 14, 2019, 08:56:53 PM
Don't forget your Hit Die rolls. Unless you want to stay squishie as you level up.

Ah yes, I forgot about that, I'll just take the 5 instead of rolling. Although looking at my Dark One's Blessing ability, I actually would have gained an additional 24 temporary hitpoints for vanquishing those 8 bandits but it probably won't matter unless we suddenly have another encounter.

Narric

Quote from: Cammerz on October 14, 2019, 11:24:58 PM
Quote from: Narric on October 14, 2019, 08:56:53 PM

Ah yes, I forgot about that, I'll just take the 5 instead of rolling. Although looking at my Dark One's Blessing ability, I actually would have gained an additional 24 temporary hitpoints for vanquishing those 8 bandits but it probably won't matter unless we suddenly have another encounter.
I don't/didn't see anything in the PHB about the duration. We'll rule that they last an in campaign hour from when they were last gained. Unless/until you somehow break that, it should be fine.

ULQ

Character Name: Raven (Rawwvien - Aarakocra translation)
Class & Level: Fighter 2 Background: Soldier Player Name: ULQ
Race: Aarakocra Alignment: Chaotic Exp:300

Strength:
[13]
(+1)
Dexterity:
[17]
(+3)
Constitution:
[14]
(+2)
Intelligence:
[10]
(0)
Wisdom:
[13]
(+1)
Charisma:
[8]
(-1)
Passive Wisdom:
(13)
Proficiencies and
Languages:

Proficiencies:- All Armor, Shileds, Simple & Martial Weapons, Unarmed, Vehicle (wagon), Gaming Set (cards)
Languages:- Common, Aarakocra, Auran. 
Inspiration: [__]
Proficiency Bonus: [+2]
Saving Throws:
[Strength]
[Constitution]
Skills:
[Athletics]
[Intimidation]
[Perception]
[Survival]
Armour Class: [14]
Intiative: [+3]
Speed: [25]
Hit Point Total: [17]
Hit Dice: [1D10]
Attacks and Spellcasting:
Talons|+3|1D4/Slashing +1
Longbow|+7|1D8/Piercing +3
Greatsword|+3|2D6/Slashing +1
Equipment:

• Insignia of rank (Scout)
  • Trophy (broken blade)
  • Deck of cards
  • Common clothes
  • belt pouch (120 gp)
  • Leather (Armor)
  • Longbow (weapon)
  • 20x Arrows (ammo)
  • Greatsword (Weapon)
  • Backpack
  • Bedroll
  • Mess Kit
  • Tinderbox
  • 10x Torches
  • 10x Day Ration
  • Waterskin
  • Hemp Rope (50ft)
  • 1x Bird Egg
  • 4x Berries
Personality Traits:- I've lost too many friends, and I'm slow to make new ones.
Ideals:- Independence. When people follow orders blindly they embrace a kind of tyranny. (Chaotic)
Bonds:- Those who fight beside me are those worth dying for.
Flaws:- I made a terrible mistake in battle cost many lives and I would do anything to keep that mistake a secret.
Features and Traits:-

• Millatary Rank - Scout (Background)
  • Flight - You have a flying speed of 50 feet. To use this speed you can't be wearing medium or heavy armor.
  • Talons - You are proficient with your unarmed strikes which deal 1d4 slashing damage on a hit.
  • Archery - You gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls you attack with ranged weapons.
  • Second Wind - Use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your level once you use this feature you must finish a short or long rest To recharge.
  • Action Surge - you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action once you use this feature you must finish a short or long rest to recharge.

Description: A Black Raven type Humaniod with green tipped feathers, eyes crimson red and soul piecing feeling, wings when folded hold like a black feather cape with a emerald green lining, he wears a tattered leather armor in a Wind Dukes style (if there is one).

background: I lived in the Star Mounts in The High Forest located near the Dessarin Vally on the Elemental Plane, I spent most of my youth learning and training in solitude mostly, until i was recruited by the descendants of the Wind Dukes to be an advanced scout for a battalion of soldiers to take on a force of Gargoyles, After i decided to leave the Elemental Plane and arrived at the Material Plane, Now i learn what i can, Train when i can, sometimes i watch these people and creatures from high up, watching them go about there material lives.

3D Figure Link: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config=5791100/

Picture Link: https://imgur.com/a/FiAGU9z
Steal, Silently, Like a ninja in the night, Swift like a breeze, Hidden like the TV remote no one can find.

Cammerz

Alright, Nyx will start by searching the camp because that's slighty less gruesome before moving onto the 10 bandits and making a pile of everything she finds

Roll for the camp
https://dadi.lapo.it/1571787631

3x raw bandits
https://dadi.lapo.it/1571787665

7x cooked bandits
https://dadi.lapo.it/1571787701

ULQ

what i meant with the sun thing, is raven flies with the sun behind him so its harder to spot him, like a bit of cover, at night i doubt he could see far or much unless he found an enchanted item that helped him see normally at night, just to clear things up, erm its like if you hear a plane in the sky and you look up but cant see it because of it being in same direction as the sun so it makes it hard for you to spot it. if that bakes scene XD but happy for him to walk with the group if youd like, just id thought hed probly try and show that he can be useful to the group in some way as a lookout or scout as one member did leave for now from the group. but happy either way could learn more about the group, if im replying too fast or too often let me know o/

also narric had an idea but up to you, make another forum for all our PC,s sheets so we can edit and update and find it faster? and also check on race and skills? maybe?
Steal, Silently, Like a ninja in the night, Swift like a breeze, Hidden like the TV remote no one can find.

Narric

Quote from: ULQ on October 31, 2019, 05:36:48 PM
also narric had an idea but up to you, make another forum for all our PC,s sheets so we can edit and update and find it faster? and also check on race and skills? maybe?
I'll probably set up an Excel Google doc for ease of reference.

I'll try and do a DM post sometime soon or Sunday at latest.

Narric

Mabbz

You know, if it weren't somewhat against my character's morals, I'd suggest seeing if this bar's owner would be willing to pay us to go investigate the brewery... :shifty:

Cammerz

I'll going to roll Arcana to work out how common silent spells are

https://secondsphere.org/index.php?action=roller;sa=audit;id=114

Total = 11