News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Isle of Carandia (OOC thread)

Started by Narric, November 08, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Mabbz, I am indeed feeling accurately called out :P

Mabbz

Believe it or not, I didn't actually mean it that way. I just wanted to get the point across that if no one else posts in the next few days, I'll take it to mean that no one else wants to. Trying to avoid waiting for replies that may not be forthcoming, you know?

Besides, I could have easily posted something weeks ago to try and move things on. The GM can't take all the responsibility for a lack of progress.

Cammerz

Let me know if it feels like I'm drifting too far into the realm of the GM, I have a feeling that the players of a forum RPG need to do a bit more to further the plot than in a real-life game.

Anyone have any luck locating the players who aren't myself and Mabbz?

Narric

Poked Railgun and Jacuratu. No response yet. I think Mkoll just hasn't been on the forum for a while?

I can auto-pilot their characters for the time being,  so as/when they return they can jump straight back in.

Jacurutu

Hi guys,

I've had a lot of irl stuff to deal with, and as a result haven't had the time or mental energy to post here. My absence has been pretty lengthy, to which I can only apologise. I'd like to continue playing in this, but I will probably be taking a more back-seat position. Safe to say, I doubt I will be actively calling any shots, merely following directions and providing my opinion where appropriate.
Hope you guys are doing okay, from now on I will follow what is going along a lot more actively at least.

Narric

New update, and we'll see what you can do with such a large group up ahead of you. I'll post relevant stats when they become appropriate.

Cammerz

I'm going to presume we get a little more freedom to act in the surprise round, Nyx has a little trick up her sleeve.

Let me know if you think I've overstepped. I'm hoping the rest of the party are only a short distance behind me.

Save DC for my spell is 12.

Narric

Bloody Warlocks and their lvl 5 spells. You're almost as unbalanced as Clerics!

Honestly was not expecting this response. Nice!

Mabbz

So we're killing everyone? I can work with that. I'll double check the rules so I can roll my own dice this time, but I imagine that adding a bit of extra fire to the mix can't hurt, so I expect a nice sacred flame on the nearest bandit that isn't caught by Nyx's spell is how I'll go.

Quote from: Narric on August 26, 2019, 06:08:53 PM
Bloody Warlocks and their lvl 5 spells. You're almost as unbalanced as Clerics!
Interesting. I need to look into this further...

Narric

Its bad the Urchin is the first to go murder hobo.

Cammerz

I saw the word 'Bandits' and reacted accordingly. But if they want to run away in terror Nyx won't try to stop them.

Mabbz

I changed my mind since my last post. I wrote Good on my character sheet after all, and I don't want to go too violent just yet. Plus I'm a sucker for playing illusionists, as at least three of my previous PCs on this very forum can attest.

Narric

You assume they'll have any face left after the fire XD

Cammerz

Are we waiting for anything else besides what happens to the bandits after the fire? I've been waiting to see the results of Nyx's burning hands before working out what happens next.

Narric

My bad. Been on a different work schedule this past two weeks. Will do results by sunday at latest.