News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Isle of Carandia (OOC thread)

Started by Narric, November 08, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

New post up, so I'll be needing PMs of combat actions for three rounds. Gildon has a Warhammer, while the other three have one-handed Maces.

Narric

Will be doing the combat post on Sunday. A few of you haven't sent in actions. Anyone I don't receive actions from will do just basic attacks with a readied weapon. No feats, abilities, nor spells.

Cammerz

Quote from: Narric on September 28, 2019, 02:55:57 AM
Will be doing the combat post on Sunday. A few of you haven't sent in actions. Anyone I don't receive actions from will do just basic attacks with a readied weapon. No feats, abilities, nor spells.

And although I'm certain that I sent you my actions, I feel just paranoid enough to check. You do have mine right?

Narric

Quote from: Cammerz on September 28, 2019, 08:04:38 PM
And although I'm certain that I sent you my actions, I feel just paranoid enough to check. You do have mine right?
I should have replied my confirmation, as I did :3

Don't forget if you wanna speak as free action go ahead :3

Cammerz

Quote from: Narric on September 28, 2019, 08:47:15 PM

Hmm, then I have a distinct feeling that my forum PM system isn't working. It says I haven't received any new messages since November last year. I should probably poke Sorck.

Mabbz

Quote from: Cammerz on September 28, 2019, 11:01:20 PM
Quote from: Narric on September 28, 2019, 08:47:15 PM

Hmm, then I have a distinct feeling that my forum PM system isn't working. It says I haven't received any new messages since November last year. I should probably poke Sorck.
Same. Also, the only way u can check my inbox from my mobile appears to be to press the PM button next to someones username and then go into my inbox. Although that could just be my browser, I use firefox for mobile.

Narric

On my end I can say I've not received anything from Mabbz. Last message I received was Cammerz, and before that Railgun in February.

Mabbz

Well, I just tried sending my three rounds rapid again, and it repeatedly failed to appear in my sent messages. So with that in mind I guess I'll post it here.

1) Ben moves between Nyx and the bandit chief, drawing his mace.
2) Ready action: dodge the chief's warhammer with a sidestep.
3) Strike at the nearest bandit with his mace.

Narric

Will do. Sorry guys, writing mojo took a hit. I'll do an update by sunday. Haven't heard any extra actions from Jac so will go by what they'd previously said. I doubt this combat will take long considering :P

Narric

So everybody is now Level 2, as that was definitely enough to cover the Exp needed I believe.

Mabbz, roll D20. If you roll under your Con, you're fine. If over, roll D3 for how many ribs are broken. You're not at death's door, just in severe pain.

Aela and Nyx I think need Psychology checks. Again, roll D20 vs your Con. I'll make a note of the result and see if it can come into play later on.

Combat is finished. Was a little concerned we'd need another couple rounds.

Cammerz

I'd have thought that a psychological check would be either Intelligence or Wisdom, those being the mental stats, but you're the GM. Here's my roll
https://dadi.lapo.it/1571048626

Also, I notice a lot of "they" and "their", Nyx is female. (Unless of course you're using plurals to suggest that more than one person is in control of her body).

Would you like us to update our character sheets where we originally posted them?

Narric

Quote from: Cammerz on October 14, 2019, 10:25:24 AM
Also, I notice a lot of "they" and "their", Nyx is female. (Unless of course you're using plurals to suggest that more than one person is in control of her body).

Would you like us to update our character sheets where we originally posted them?
it just felt the right wording.  I can go through and adjust it if preferred?

Cammerz

Quote from: Narric on October 14, 2019, 12:31:23 PM
it just felt the right wording.  I can go through and adjust it if preferred?

No need, I was just curious. But as for my question there with regards to our levelling up?

Narric

Quote from: Cammerz on October 14, 2019, 01:53:47 PM
with regards to our levelling up?
Put your level up in a new reply, and update your character sheets accordingly.

I'm going to spend some time putting all characters into a single spreadsheet for easier reference my end.