News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Unit 52 [OOC Thread]

Started by Narric, February 13, 2014, 07:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

I'm not all that fond of Ace, so DAC can have it. I think I'll take Ren.

Pilum

Sorry Narric, had connection problems so it's been radio silence all evening. I edited my bio into my character post (such as it is) but just to repeat, Jeff Bibby. Seems rather dull and mundane now!
A prize from the My Little Warhorse story contest: http://gwarrior456.deviantart.com/art/Its-just-a-little-storm-430546453

Narric

Knight, King, Ren, Wolf and..... Jeff XD

I'm suddenly wanting RC to call his character Stimpy!!

Do you want to write a bio as well, or shall Jeff be the New Recruit, hence the lack of exciting nickname?

Railgun Convention

Jack X. Mason, aka. Jax, is a pretty solid sort of guy. He's played the part of cynical sergeant for the better part of a decade. He knows his way around most mission sites by experience - they all look the same after this long - and he's had plenty of time to get acquainted with his equipment. He's acted as mentor to three recruits so far, and none of them have died yet, which he considers a great success.

How's that?
So how many crashes have I survived now?

Narric

Pretty good :)

So we have:
WaaaghPower - Knight
TMTC-Jayne - King (Special Weapons guy)
Pilum - Jeff (New Recruit)
Railgun Convention - Jax
Mabbz - Ren (Squad Leader)
Tybalt Defet - Wolf
Dragon-DAC - Ace

Everyone alright with this?

InsaneTD

The Man They Call Jayne

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Waaaghpower

Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

Narric

RP thread will be up once Mabbz has a plan ;)

I do have one way this could start off, but it completely robs your guys of surprise :P

Mabbz

Narric

Chaps, you haven't actually arrived yet :P

I'll get the next post up shortly, if you're so hot-headed and ready ;)

That'll be Three Rounds Rapid gentlemen.

Here are the stats and equipment of these lovely boys and girls who you've just interrupted :P
Spoiler
- Heretic Leader (30hp)
Melee Skill: 7
Range Skill: 7
Strength: 5
Resilience: 8
Mental: 7
Equipment: Pulse Rifle, Energy Blade

- Heretic (20hp)
Melee Skill: 5
Range Skill: 4
Strength: 5
Resilience: 5
Mental: 4
Equipment: Pulse Rifle, Combat Blade

Invisible Castle is not working for me, but there will be roughly six to sixteen Heretics to deal with. Don't worry, they're not all in the main room ;)

Waaaghpower

I feel dumb for completely missing the whole hologram thing... I thought we were there. :P

As a side-note, Knight is hardly a loquacious chap. (That is, he communicates mostly with syllables and gestures.) Not a big deal, but he's more likely to grin and then frown, than say 'Let's do this!' and then 'Oh shit.'
I hadn't really communicated that, but for future reference.
(He would also start blasting away with his shotgun and try to make the cultists duck for cover before ducking himself, but that's a matter of three rounds rapid.)

The Man They Call Jayne

Oops. Kinda didn't check here first. My bad. Well my actions are in the RP thread. React to them as you like. I recommend ducking though :P Try to crawl towards where the guys are.

Heat beams are rather handy for sweeping motions like this.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Waaaghpower

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on February 17, 2014, 11:52:50 AM
Oops. Kinda didn't check here first. My bad. Well my actions are in the RP thread. React to them as you like. I recommend ducking though :P Try to crawl towards where the guys are.

Heat beams are rather handy for sweeping motions like this.
I thought it was a 'focused' heat rifle? Y'know, the kind that requires the gun to be focused on something to have an effect.

Pilum

To be fair Waagh, even if it is, if I see a red hot burning line of pain sweeping in my direction, I'm going to be keeping my head down regardless ;)
A prize from the My Little Warhorse story contest: http://gwarrior456.deviantart.com/art/Its-just-a-little-storm-430546453