News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Eastward, Unto Dawn [OOC/Sign-up Thread]

Started by Ravager Zero, May 14, 2012, 05:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

Yeah but it ended up working out great, apart from the death of Galithir and the (many and varied) deaths of me.

Quote from: Tybalt Defet on May 01, 2012, 10:23:17 AM
I've seen worse reasons for a group to get together.

Well in E,TD, Tybalt chose to join the quest and travelled to Perro's Folly to join it.

Yes, but how did any of us know where to go, who we were looking for?
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on May 01, 2012, 10:26:37 AM
My father and a couple of his noble friends organised it? :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

InsaneTD

Yeah, and sent messengers to other cities/towns? Or maybe Cyveni Nobles organised it.... :shifty:

The Man They Call Jayne

Ja'nus was guided by the Lord of Fire. :P

Mabbz

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on May 01, 2012, 10:56:22 AM
Ja'nus was guided by the Lord of Fire. :P
That's your answer to everything :P

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on May 01, 2012, 10:26:37 AM
Galithir probably just heard about the quest somewhere and tagged along to kill daemons.

El ShasOcho

Marcus was a mercenary, so he was looking for a job in the town.

And Salman should be equally easy to fit into the story as he could be "The Guide" who ends up becoming a permanent part of the team.

Thanks for replies rav. That is pretty awesome with the arrows and bandolier. Can the arrows be lit on fire? And I expected that to be the case with the pyromancy as I am not really a pure pyromancer just a mage who is decent at it.

EDIT: added clothing to my equipment so Rav has a better Idea what I look like. When not in combat I envision myself using the naginata staff as a walking stick, with the bow and scimitar crossed across my back.

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

InsaneTD

Tarrick wears what ever is considered traditional clothing in his tribe, which Rav can decide is. And Rav can name the tribe too. Since it's his setting. :P

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

I'm dressed in western clothing. Sod social convention, they're my clothes and I like them. Paid good money for them too. Well, good money was paid for them at least. :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

The Man They Call Jayne

Hashishim Robes, black, sort of. Black filtered through an 8 sided prism. When Shadow Walking the robes take on the general colours of the surroundings, making Farooq even harder to spot. Its magick, but not magick.

El ShasOcho

Jayne what is shadow walking? It makes me somewhat scared and rather intrigued.

The Man They Call Jayne

The ability to completley vanish from sight. Works best in the dark obviously, but will allow Farooq to make a single attack and score criticals for both rolls. It's magick, but not magick.

Storywise, he will simply start walking and fade away, and the targets head will fall off unexpectedly. Or he will be standing on guard invisibly. In combat he will get a boost to criticals an evasion for a short while.

Basicly he is ment to be VERY hard to hit, and he wont strike often, but when he does it will do maximum damage.

Mabbz

Invisibility to get sneak attacks? Hope that works better for you than it did for me. I missed. A completely unaware target. I know Galithir wasn't good at combat, but still :P

The Man They Call Jayne

Yeah, but you really shouldn't have been doing that :P You were a mage! :P

Farooq is built around the sneak critical.

He will do great in the first round of combat, he will suffer in the second and then in the 3rd (if it gets that far) he will get a second wind and start winning again.

El ShasOcho

Salman is going to be pretty deadly I think. Hopefully able to roast anything small and swarmy, slice through weaker enemies present in numbers, and outduel any worthy opponent.

Ravager Zero

Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.