News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Re: Eastward, Unto Dawn [OOC/Sign-up Thread]

Started by Ravager Zero, May 14, 2012, 05:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

Let's see, I'm on 4hp and I'm exhausted. Maybe I should leave it to someone else.

Hmmm... Nah

I'm gonna go harvest me some Tiberium! (I'm gonna call it that until I hear a better name)

Railgun Convention

Quote from: Mabbz on November 27, 2012, 07:27:53 AM
I'm gonna go harvest me some Tiberium! (I'm gonna call it that until I hear a better name)
Quote from: Mabbz on November 27, 2012, 07:27:53 AM
I'm gonna go harvest me some Tiberium!
Quote from: Mabbz on November 27, 2012, 07:27:53 AMTiberium!
Awwwwww, crap.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

InsaneTD

Oh gods. Considering how charged these crystals are, this has TPK written all over it.

Mabbz

You're all standing well back and are all on full health, so the most likely worst case scenario is that I take a crystal shard to the brain and die. Ironically, that will probably increase the survivability of the party overall.  ::)

Seriously though, I may need to break the crystals to harvest them, since I don't know how deeply they are planted. As such, I want to test this strategy before I start with a hammer and chisel.

I just checked the character sheets, Will's character is the only one with a crossbow, so the question now becomes will he lend it to me?

The Man They Call Jayne

I could try and throw a knife from a distance.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

InsaneTD

Quote from: Mabbz on November 28, 2012, 08:40:59 AM
You're all standing well back and are all on full health, so the most likely worst case scenario is that I take a crystal shard to the brain and die. Ironically, that will probably increase the survivability of the party overall.  ::)

Seriously though, I may need to break the crystals to harvest them, since I don't know how deeply they are planted. As such, I want to test this strategy before I start with a hammer and chisel.

I just checked the character sheets, Will's character is the only one with a crossbow, so the question now becomes will he lend it to me?
E=MC^2 is a bitch. And that's not even magick.

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on November 28, 2012, 03:09:19 PM
I could try and throw a knife from a distance.
You want to be that close? :P

The Man They Call Jayne

Im a master assassin. Throwing knives is practically my stock in trade. :P

InsaneTD

The Man They Call Jayne

I know, I mean I don't need to be THAT close to them.

Mabbz

Ok, do it then. Make an RP post and let Rav work out what happens.

InsaneTD

This will either be very climatic, or very anti-climatic.

Mabbz

Well, now we just need to see what Rav has planned for this. I've put my plans for the aftermath of this little experiment in the RP thread, so if this goes well then I'll harvest them without delay.

The Man They Call Jayne

Just a point, if they can be broken without penalty with a knive of similar, I wouldnt assume that you can break them safely with magick. And it might be worth seeing if one can be dug up intact if we can insulate one effectively.

Ravager Zero

Got your results up.
Also, the rolls are obfuscated because you lot haven't studied the crystals
Rav's Awesome Card Counter: +2

Quote from: Kane
...and whipped cream, a bottle of baileys, seven pairs of non-matching shoes, a combine harvester, a box of matches, and three indie rock bands drunk off their skull is technically acceptable on private property.

Mabbz

Just a couple of things to clarify:

1) Are all the crystals either gone or dissolving? I thought there were a few intact crystals outside the pool.

2) What's happening to the sand around the pool? I'm kind of testing that with a bit of cloth, but I'm curious.

3) Jayne, it might be a good idea to see what happens to my cloth before you risk a dagger in there.