News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Mass Effect: The Council RPG (Mechanics and Rules)

Started by Rarity Declis, June 01, 2012, 08:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

The Asari will begin construction of a new ship to replace the one lost in the battle. It will be equiped with our latest weapons.

Normal recruitment and taxation again, and my new engineers shall assist in ship sheild technology research.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Mabbz

Rannoch:
Normal Taxing, Normal Recruitment
Train: Cruiser

The Citadel Geth Presence:
Light Taxing, Normal Recruitment

Hazza:
Normal Taxing, Normal Recruitment

Move a cruiser and a battleship from Rannoch to reinforce the council fleet.

El ShasOcho

Sur'kesh:
Normal recruiting and taxing.

Salarians on the citadel:
Light recruiting, normal taxing

Jaeto:
Medium Recruiting, light taxing
Work on building a battleship.

First fleet will return home to Sur'kesh.

Quote from: Lee Lee Declis on August 06, 2010, 03:14:38 AM
Although, it must be said, one should always have a Fantasy in

Will's on Fire

Migrant Fleet:

Instead of recruitment I believe I can try and build a ship (Or can I choose which one?)

Taxing: Normal.

Research: Ship to ship weapons tech.

Buy: 2x ship to ship Weapons tech and 3 cruisers.

The Man They Call Jayne

Asari turn 3.

Hevey taxation and recruitment.

Research into ship shields and the retrofitting of the current Battleship with our new Cannons.

Contruction of a new Battleship and a Cruiser if I can afford it.

The Homeworld set to prepare for attack and explained the this is the reason for the increase in taxation and recruitment.

Mabbz

Slight change to my turn, the cruiser and battleship I sent to reinforce the council fleet should go to the Asari homeworld instead, along with another cruiser from Rannoch transporting 10,000 level 1 Geth platforms.

Will's on Fire

Time to add some fun to proceedings. The entire migrant fleet, and first fleet will mount a defence of Thessia. This could go badly.

Mabbz

Quote from: Will Vas Fire on June 06, 2012, 11:55:14 AM
Time to add some fun to proceedings. The entire migrant fleet, and first fleet will mount a defence of Thessia. This could go badly.
Especially if my paranoia is proven right. The thought had crossed my mind that one of the races helping defend Thessia may have hired the mercenaries. According to the price list, the merc fleet probably cost about 75000 per turn (the price doesn't match up exactly with the number of ships).

Will's on Fire

Quote from: Mabbz on June 06, 2012, 12:37:40 PM
Especially if my paranoia is proven right. The thought had crossed my mind that one of the races helping defend Thessia may have hired the mercenaries. According to the price list, the merc fleet probably cost about 75000 per turn (the price doesn't match up exactly with the number of ships).

That does not sound good. We could hope it has been hired for helping, but somehow I doubt it. I'm now banking on Declis not taking out a race in the third turn of an rpg. :P I'm also slightly concerned about the fact that the Turians are meant to be a coucil race. I'm unsure as to whether because no one is playing them they have now become a law to them selves and so might try and attack the council.

Rarity Declis

Quote from: Will Vas Fire on June 06, 2012, 02:52:07 PM
Quote from: Mabbz on June 06, 2012, 12:37:40 PM

That does not sound good. We could hope it has been hired for helping, but somehow I doubt it. I'm now banking on Declis not taking out a race in the third turn of an rpg. :P I'm also slightly concerned about the fact that the Turians are meant to be a coucil race. I'm unsure as to whether because no one is playing them they have now become a law to them selves and so might try and attack the council.

This is somewhat answered in the latest Roleplay bit with Maria. I'll start resolving things in about 3 and a half hours if anyone wants to get some last orders in, or suggest more Spectres.

The Man They Call Jayne

I can put forward a few more Asari to be Spectres, some with combat expertise some with engineering, a black ops sabouture kinda thing.

Every combat unit the Asari have is going to be on Thessia to fight this threat.

I'll pay for the extra training to bring every unit up a level. I think I can just about afford it.

Will's on Fire

My final orders for the turn are:

Migrant Fleet:

Instead of recruitment I believe I can try and build a ship (Or can I choose which one?)

Taxing: Normal.

Research: Ship to ship weapons tech.

Buy: 2x ship to ship Weapons tech and 3 cruisers.

Weapons techs will be placed on the first fleets destroyers.

The entire migrant fleet and first fleet and ground troops will deploy onto the place the mercenaries need to take nearest the Mass relay.

Rarity Declis

Yep. Quarians can choose to try and build/acquire a ship, although luck decides which one you get.

Vyper

Ok orders. These top two are council willing:

Buy Battlecruiser at Citadel.
Buy Anti-Rachni weapons for said battlecruiser.

Same as usual.

Rarity Declis

COUNCIL VOTE: (These will be resolved before the turn if more than 2 votes approving them are received- otherwise, they will be resolved when we have a decisive vote)

Council Members Must PM me with their votes.

Issue 1: Give Cerberus 300,000 Credits for a dedicated anti-Rachni battleship.
Yes/No

Issue 2: Spend Credits creating a "Council-Fleet", under the control of the Council for the defense of all.
Yes/No

Issue 3: Allow negotiations regarding settling rights for Geth and Quarians on Rannoch for shared habitation to begin as soon as possible?
Yes/No

Issue 4: Lift the "Outlaw" status upon the Quarian race, so they may join the glorious Council race?
Yes/No

Issue 5: Allow the Quarians a seat upon the Council?
Yes/No