News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

They twisted my arms...i mean I chose to reintroduce my self...:P

Started by Osiris, January 26, 2014, 10:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osiris

Alright...so I am posting here because I am rererere-returning after having real life getting the best of me again. And before real life gets the best of me again, I decided I should return. And there may be plans of starting a new project log (I sold most of my BA stuff, though I retained my Eldar and my IF armies).

This will not be a very long post, but I do wanna get it out there that I am back. From Oahu. In college still (shoot me, please). And thats about it. I have been around GW and their minis/rules since the middle of the 2nd edition for 40k...and I look back and see all that money I have put in. Armies come and gone...and think...damn...their minis have come a long way since then. :D

IF - 5k
UM - 2k
Eldar - 2k

Masked Thespian

Welcome back.  Looks like a lot of us older members are popping back out of the woodwork of late (I, myself, have only just returned after around a ten month gap).
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Narric

Welcome back to the forum proper Osiris ;)

Hopefully you can stick around and show off thos Eldar and Imperial Fists ;)

Osiris

@Masked Thespain - I did not know you took a hiatus. Hope it was a great hiatus. :D Also, welcome back.

@Narric - Hahah, I will need new paints and the like...and time. I am still fairly busy with school and work, but I will try and get some things done each week, time permitting.
IF - 5k
UM - 2k
Eldar - 2k

Masked Thespian

Quote from: Osiris on January 26, 2014, 11:41:59 PM
@Masked Thespian - I did not know you took a hiatus. Hope it was a great hiatus. :D Also, welcome back.

It wasn't terrible. I fell into Magic: the Gathering (since my Pathfinder group plays that quite a bit yet no Warhammer at all) and generally puttering around aimlessly   ;-)
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Dra'Tuisisch-Novae

Another old face I remember! Good to see you around, I only just crawled out of the woodwork myself.
[Bender]I'm back baby![/Bender]

Chris

Welcome! I have nothing witty to say, so I'm just typing at the moment...

Good to have you back!