News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Adeptus Mechanicus Mobile Assault Force [Army Showcase]

Started by Mabbz, September 08, 2014, 03:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mabbz

So I got bored earlier today and decided to take a few photos with my phone. When I uploaded them to the computer I was shocked to discover that my phone camera isn't nearly as rubbish as I'd always assumed it was. And now I'm finally doing something I've wanted to do for a while; an army showcase. Enjoy!

Whole Army

Company Commander

Rough Riders

Techpriest and his charges

Armoured Fists

Gunline

The army isn't my current 1500 point list, but my current list includes some unpainted models and a few counts-as models until I can convert some Ogryns.

Narric

Awesome so far Mabbz ^_^

Had much success with it on the battlefield, or has it not yet had its metal tested?

Mabbz

Due to a lack of funds, this is basically my full IG army, and my only other army hasn't been used since I couldn't afford the new Tau codex. In other words, variations of this army have been fighting since late 5th.

Over the years I'd say it's won maybe a third of its games, but more importantly its fun to use. Sadly, everyone at my local games workshop knows how much damage a stupidly tooled up veteran squad with a priest can do and deals with them appropriately now.

Narric

Would you like a couple robots with Special Weapons? The only issue with them is their heads are smaller scale than GW. One Melta, One Plasma. Other three have Ig Storm Bolters, but you could pass off as as Autoguns for the same profle as Lasguns. :P

Mabbz

I'd love them, but sadly until I get my bank account out of minus numbers I can't justify buying anything. It's a shame, because I can always use more special weapons.

I'm going to try to get a game in on thursday, I might write a report if I remember.