News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Orks Gone Wild! [The RP Thread]

Started by BigToof, December 12, 2012, 02:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle eye

sorry about not posting anything  was abit busy packing

Will's on Fire

"Oi, boys! Listen ter me. Dey said 're-enforcements' and 'artillery'. We need ta git ready, more will be 'ere soon."

With that Zaagblitz decided to take it upon himself to do some scouting and started to sneak forward to have a good look over the hill.

Cunnin: 13 Vs 16 for the sneaking.

Then

Luck: 7 Vs 11 for seeing something useful.

Mabbz

"Right. Before we do anyfing else we need ta sort somefing out." Duck swaggered over to 'Edbusta. "I killed two humies. You killed one. Dat makes me da boss, got it?"

The Man They Call Jayne

"Wagons is werf more dan 'umies. So dat make ME Da' Boss. Fink about it Dok," 'Edbusta put an arm around the Dok an spoke softly, for an orlk. "You could 'ave me as Da Boss, an' i'll look after you all, and 'elp get dis wargh back on track, or you could not 'ave me as Da' Boss, and spend da rest of dis trip sleeping wiv one eye open."

'Edbusta grinned and then sauntered off in the direction of da sneaky git.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Mabbz

Ducktape watched as 'Ed walked away. His back was a tempting target, but the doc was more cunnin' than some of da boys thought. Dat git was a clever one; he'd be expectin' an attack. Well, Ducky wouldn't give him one.

Yet.

Sleepin' wiv one eye open? 'Ed might have to as well...

The Man They Call Jayne

'Edbusta looked back at da Dok over his shoulder.

"Remember Dok! I can kill ya wiv me brain!"

Mabbz

"I can kill ya wiv someone elses! And stop quotin' River Tam, ya aint killy enough for it!"

The Man They Call Jayne

"Riva 'oo? Stop makin' fings up ya git! Now gets to being a Dok and make sure da boyz is all in shape for the pinkskins in da town!"

Wargamer

Grotbolt looked up from his book, having stayed out of the fight due to being unsure as to whether they were actually allowed to fight or not. According to Da Rulez, an Ork invasion had to have a Warboss to lead it, plus a Big Mob (all the Warboss' mates and most killy Orks) plus at least one other Mob. It was something of a worry, and he decided to grab the Weirdboy and attempt to commune with the Gods. Surely, if he could get a psychic message to Gork's workshop in the sky he could confirm whether or not their band constituted a right and proper Ork invasion.

"Oi! 'Ed!" he called out to the Weirdboy whilst waving the heavy Book of Waaagh! around. "I need a rules kla-riffy-cake-shun! Get chantin' to Gork!"
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

The Man They Call Jayne

"An' wadda you want? We gots krumpin' to be doin' ain't we? You doubtin' what we're doin'? Dis is a planet. We is Orks. We is 'ere. Dats an invasion! An' we gonna win it ain't we! Wat's ya book got to say about dat?

Eagle eye

Gruk peared over and looked into Grotbolts book and said

"Dat book looks silly just a bunch of papers stuk togreather wif sqruible dat looks like a squig exploded wif its guts n stuff" clearly gruk has no respect for the finer things in life

BigToof

-----------------------------------------
Interlude 1: The Death of Lord Morgan
-------------------------------------------

Lord Morgan Brandywine was the youngest of the three Brandywine princes.

As was customary, the three continents were divided between the Brandywine heirs, and each had their own relative strengths.

Relative, to say, that one continent took the shaft, and that was Morgan's.

He tried not to think of it some days, as his lands were traditionally the seaports that kept the intercontinental trade flourishing, and they had a rich, rich history of... fishing things.

But, that all changed once Marshall, the eldest, built the spaceport.

Now things just weren't good enough for the locals, oh no.  Why should they settle for Brandywine ale when they could get a fine rotgut from Vostroya or a whiskey from Catacha?

And the same Spaceport polluted the air, raised the water levels, and disrupted fisheries and canneries up and down the coast.  It was all Morgan could do some days, but not sit down and wonder what he had done wrong to the Emperor.

And that was when the enormous meteor fell out of the sky, missed ALL of his brother's lands and slammed right into his neck of the woods.

He had sent out a few groups armed with flamers and Chimeras to sanitize the interstellar garbage.  Who knew what kind of farm blight might be clinging to the wreckage.

Morgan sighed, looking out at the antique set of Bastilisks that being used mostly as museum pieces in front of his castle.  If only he had lived during the great periods of Strife.  When a man could be a man for more than just sitting around watching trade levies and signing pieces of paper.  He wished most of all that something, ANYTHING exciting would happen...

-----------------
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

The Man They Call Jayne

'Edbusta crept up behind the Kommando who was performing recon, and asked him in an Ork whisper, "Oi, you, sneaky git, wot youse seeing down dere?"

BigToof

Zaagblitz (and now 'Eadbusta) can plainly see that past the next ridge is the edge of the big chunks of Ork Rokk rubble.  There's a good sized road that runs through farmland, although nothing is growing at the moment.  Miles and miles of flat land (i.e. not too much cover), with scattered small buildings.

Far, far away (maybe about 10 or so miles), you can make out what seems to be a pretty big castle, done up with large gates around it that you can kind of make out has some activity.  Can't see what's what, especially as things are getting dark.  The hummies are starting to put lights out, but nothing too bright.

---------------
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

The Man They Call Jayne

"Hmmm. . .das a long way ta go. Wheres da Mek? Maybe 'ee can get dat 'umie wagon going again. Cover up dem 'ole and make it look tidy. Den dem 'umies won't be suspecting a bucha Orks! It'll be like one o' dem. . .err. . .Tsortean Badger fings. . .yeah, dat's right!"

He turned to look for the Mek.

"You! Mek, makes us a Badger outta dat dere 'umie wagon! We'se gonna sneak in to dere little party!"