News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Lots OF wargaming Stuff For sale

Started by darkdude, October 25, 2013, 07:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkdude

hi All i have joined these forums to try to sell my items, as i havn't played war games in a long time, and i need a new camera lens (£1600), as mine has mold.

the items i have for sale are COLLECTION ONLY. if you cannot physically come to my house to collect them with some way of taking them home, i cant sell them to you. Simples!

I am based in Poulton-Le-Fylde near Blackpool in Lancashire, the north west of England. if you wish to purchase anything off me, please add me on my facebook, AFTER messaging me on here. I have had all my stuff valued so i know how much it is worth, however im leaving it upto you to make me an offer for them. and i will see if its near or around the estimate i was given :)

REMEMBER reply to the Thread before adding me on FB as any FB message goes straight to my "others" box and i dont always see them.

here are the items for sale:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.466559713436233.1073741826.100002466250233&type=1&l=d4151b800e

some of the models for sale :

imperial Guard Army inc, special edition guardsmen
empire army
dwarf army
emperors children loyalist army
White Dwarf's
army books/codex's
etc

pics on the album.

remember as i have no cases available you must bring your own to transport.

Any Questions just ask

Thank you for your time :)

Narric

Personally speaking, I don't want to add someone on Facebook just to buy something. This forum isperfectly well equipped with a Personal Messaging system, which is 100% private. there is no need to dicuss inter-member purchases off site.

For helping you sell your items, a fully itemized list would be better, along with prices you'd mark items with yourself and finally the condition of the items. This will give people a better idea of what you're selling, as well as an idea of what you want for the items.

Good luck to you to selling, hope you get a decent price.