News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Herald of Khorne on Juggernaught

Started by Chris, February 03, 2015, 04:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Hey guys, hope we're all well!
I've been busy working away on my Nurgle and Khorne Deamons of Chaos army for fantasy.
I love the Blood Crushers unit, they're great. But on paper, they don't deliver enough punch for their price. Not with out Herald support at least, so I set to converting up a simple one... What are your thoughts?

The only real difference between this and a normal rider is the weapon. You can't take lances at all in the DoC army, so I figured I'd make one which could represent various weapons... It could count as the standard hell blade, or it could rep a generic magic weapon if needed... More than anything though, I needed something which would stand out from the unit... I reckon I've managed that, what about you guys?

Mabbz

Looks great to me. The lance doesn't look out of place at all, and it's size should make it stand out nicely.

Narric

The simplest conversion can often be the best :)

I look forward to seeing this lovely chap with a few coats of red on him :)

Chris

See, that's where he's going to be different!
I'm hoping for my bloodletters to be different. I'm thinking of a creamy kind of white look but cracked with red in the core... so I'll start white, red wash and then suild up some areas with the white.... Or, that's what I'm thinking... It could fail horrifically..

Narric

Sounds ambitious, and thats not a bad thing :)