News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

MTG online play

Started by kingofmonkeys, May 14, 2012, 05:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofmonkeys

Ok so if anyone is interested there's a program called Cockatrice that allows you to play MTG online for free and it has a database of every set of cards it can be obtained at the link below
http://cockatrice.de/
If anyone is interested post here when you can play or hop on chat I'm usually on if I am awake. I don't plan to enforce the banned/restricted list although if you want we can do that. Please post at least once here to indicate interest

Quote from: Minako on February 22, 2007, 04:43:31 PM
I'll be under your bed!! So watch out! I poke!
#15 to the new world

Railgun Convention

I shall give this a ponder when I get back this afternoon. If I can fit it round revision :P
So how many crashes have I survived now?

kingofmonkeys

O.K. so Railgun and I had a few hands he won so if anyone else is interested the system is tested and works although I had first tried it a week or too ago when someone mentioned it on skype. So post up if you want to play sometime!

#15 to the new world

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

I might have a look at it tomorrow. If i get into it I can probably convince/teach TMTCJ too ;)
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

Railgun Convention

Quote from: Lord Zambia on May 14, 2012, 10:56:40 PM
I might have a look at it tomorrow. If i get into it I can probably convince/teach TMTCJ too ;)
Excellent. KOM and I will probably be on chat if we're available.

silverfuge

does chat work or you referring to something else?
Gm is God

kingofmonkeys

Quote from: silverfuge on May 14, 2012, 11:14:20 PM
does chat work or you referring to something else?
although the link on the forum is sometimes absent the chat is up and running just go to
darkmyst.org/mibbit.php and punch #secondsphere in as the channel and viola  ;D
Quote from: Lord Zambia on May 14, 2012, 10:56:40 PM
goood good the program is nice and easy and the steps of the turn are outlined on the sidebar so it shouldn't be that hard to learn on

#15 to the new world

Aun

I'm currently using it and having a blast.

Icer

I'll post in here, even though you have my answer from chat. Just to follow the thread.
But I like exploding spaceships.

Mundus vult decipi
08:47   Schev   icer, you can't play all your armies >.<
08:47   Zenai   Icer could
08:47   Zenai   He's a Crusade all by himself

Fire-at-will   and Icer/Lord militant general Icer

kingofmonkeys

Yay we have 3 regulars playing now If we can get one more of you guys on every now and again we might be able to work a game of two headed giant in  :D make it happen people!

#15 to the new world

Will's on Fire

I could do, but I expect you guys would be using tooled up decks and that's not something I ever did.

Landfall done my way is hardly scary. :P And it's old compared to MtG power creep...

Railgun Convention

If balance is something you worry about, we could do a Draft or something. The WOTC site does a draft simulator, and we could pick our decks with that.

kingofmonkeys

also If we where to play 2 headed giant you'd have at least one ally

#15 to the new world

kingofmonkeys

This is my topic and im kinda drunk so double posts be damned "fire at will" please join us I can garentee you won't be flattened immedialy  as I will say we should do 2 headed giant and at that point you would have one ally. For you who aint know 2 headed giant is 2 players teamed on each side 30 life team turns are taken  people play then pass then the other 2 players play. I got Aun and railgun we need one more for 2 headed giant post that you interested and we can set a time based on GMT [edit] also if you really concerned I dunno if I can speak for Aun and Railgun but for another player I think we could tone out shit down if we get more players. Try and join us and get TMTCJ to play too I would appreciate it :D

#15 to the new world

crisis_vyper

I have joined the 2S crew and I like the feature that allows me to play from where I was disconnected, which is a nice touch. The controls are not as intuitive, but I will get the hang of it and so far I am enjoying the program a lot.

And my White Myr deck is always fun to play with or against. Hehehe!!! :P