News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Endless Chambers - Roleplay Thread

Started by Narric, December 21, 2012, 01:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinnScarlett

Vallerie observed the others for a moment, but then gathered together her courage and appeared from hiding, walking up to them.
"My name is Vallerie. I am an archaeologist, and up until 5 minutes ago I was blissfully certain the guys at work had pulled some stunt on me. I have barely any memories prior to waking up here."
She looked them over each in turn.
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17

Mabbz

Catherine wandered over to the blast door at the end of the corridor. It was the only way they could go if they were going to escape, so she started trying to open it.

Narric

As Catherine searched over the walls near the blast door, a small square receded. Next to it, a large panel slip in and up, revealing a control panel. It was simply a screen and two buttons, marked "Open" and "Close." Only the Open button was lit, obviously because the blast door was closed. Catherine stepped away from the control panel, thinking about what to do next.

Mabbz

Catherine turned around, figuring it'd be a good idea to get everyone ready before opening the door. There were, after all, people here that were far more qualified to deal with whatever threat might be lurking beyond.

"We should probably get going. Are you all ready?"

The Man They Call Jayne

James moved up towards the door. "Well, it is our only way out it seems, we have little choice. Might I suggest that anyone with a fire arm take up a position to provide covering fire and that somebody presses the button and gets out of the way fast, just in case?"
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

LinnScarlett

Vallerie moved after them, cautiously observing the blast door and the opening panel. "A good idea," She agreed with James. "This is too easy."
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17

Mabbz

Once everyone was in place, Catherine pushed the button, taking care to stay out of the line of fire.