News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Contest Prizes

Started by Narric, February 11, 2013, 12:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Well guys, I've found some more incentive for people to enter the Contests.

Anvil Industries has agreed to offer two ?10 prizes for the winner of the Heavy Infantry and Big Guns Contests.

As this is only two Contests covered for prizes, I'll gladly take suggestions for other compaines. I'm thinking Scibor Miniatures may be a good start.

Thantos

Ill chip in a ?10 voucher for first prize in the Warlords contest  ;D Zealot Miniatures.co.uk/

Narric

I couldn't leave out Zealot. :D

Looks like We have three prizes up for grabs across three of our Major Contests, along with Dice.

Just a thought, you said you have too many dice. How about we use the Vouchers for 1st place, and the dice for second? or maybe Dice and Voucher for 1st, and just dice for 2nd?

Thantos

Yea sounds good, Voucher and Dice for first, then just dice for second. Else im going to have these dice im the stock-room until im 44  :P MT and I may have ordered too many lol

Narric

We have another e-voucher for everyone.

£25 for Secret Weapon Miniatures

The Committee and I just need to decide which contest it will be the prize for. Suggestions are welcomefor which contest the community thiks the prize is best suited for. Just remember, we have Prizes for Warlords, Heavy Infantry, and Big Guns already.

The Allfather

Quote from: Thantos on February 11, 2013, 06:27:06 PM
Yea sounds good, Voucher and Dice for first, then just dice for second. Else im going to have these dice im the stock-room until im 44  :P MT and I may have ordered too many lol

You could, erm, send me some... y'know, so I can test them to make sure they're balanced correctly...

silverfuge

Can I ask are these a donation from a member or from the company?

If you have enough dice poss put some dice with a voucher.
Gm is God

Narric

These prizes are DIRECT from the Companies :) Although I think Thantos is in charge of Zealot Miniatures ;)

I've had to send out a fair amount of e-mails up till now.

Just waiting to sort out the Prize(s) from Mantic

And as I was writing this post, Bitz Box have agreed to send out their Prizes themselves, which was Five bags of Mixed Bitz.

I've yet to hear any further response, but Let the Dice Decide may also have Mixed Bitz Bags as well.

Quote from: silverfuge on February 14, 2013, 07:41:00 PM
If you have enough dice poss put some dice with a voucher.
Dice are going to be the prize for both 1st and 2nd place winners. :D

Narric

Recieved a reply from Mantic, who are willing to hold the prizes until the contests, and ship them out themselves.

One thing they asked, is which contests need prizes. As it stands, we still need prizes for "Light Infantry" "The Cavalry" "Beasts" and "Skymasters" iirc.

Not sure if they'll cover them all, so well see.

Roughly two weeks until the contests start anew, with "Warlords" up first. Hope everybody has chosen a miniature(s) for it ;)

Jonagon

Awesome! Great job Narric. :)

Previously enteries had to be game legal, is that still going be the case, or are crazy bases allowed? Just so I know...  ;D

Narric

My personally opinion as of now is Game-legal would be preffered. However, I'll put it to the committee for a final ruling.

Jonagon

That seems sensible, this is a gaming site first and foremost after all.