News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

StarConflict

Started by Chocomel, March 06, 2013, 05:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocomel

it's not that bad when you have maxed your ship out with mkIII stuff... on the other hand i hardly dent frigates on my intercepter aswell. use it mostly for bacon capture and my frigate for general combat,

The Allfather

LinnScarlett

Mwah, I didn't personally have too much problems with it, and find it quite satisfactory to missile-rape T3 frigates and out gun T3 fighters with my trusty Fox :)
But I can imagine it can be reaaaaaalllly shit, especially if you're also in a bad group! :(
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17

Wargamer

I've found tier 2 is fairly playable now that I've got a full tier 2 lineup, so long as the game doesn't put tier 3 ships in. I just quit out as soon as I spot a tier 3 on the loading screen.

The new PvE scenario is pretty good, but there's a major shakeup due in this week's patch. It'll be interesting to see what comes of that.
I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Chocomel

the PVE scenario with the freight ships? i failed the first time i played it... was too defencive. but got better after getting it twice in a row.