News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

2k 6th edition list

Started by Chicop76, March 08, 2013, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicop76

This is a work in progress I figured I'll take a break and write up a list. I will say it sems harder to make a list for this army than before. Also it's harder to write a list for this army than any army I wrote so far. It's a lot that's going on with them and at the same time not so much.

-HQ-
300 Fateweaver
120 Herald of Slaanesh: steed, etherblade, greater reward, beguilement
150 Herald of Khorne: juggernaut, axe of khorne greater reward, fury
120 Hearld of Tzeentch: lv 3, conjuration
710 points, 1934

-Troops-
99 11 horrors
99 11 horrors
175 15 letters: lesser rewardx2, reaper,
205 20 daemonettes: lesserx 2, alluress
478 points,1234

-Elites-
163 points 6 flamer: pyro, greater
163 points,756

-Fast-
133 9 seekers: 2x lesser, heart
133 points, 593

Heavy Support
160 Soul Grinder: torrent, Tzeentch
300 Tzeentch Prince: Mastery 2, armour, 2 greater, 1 lesser
460 points

After tonight where I was playing Daemons and watching another Daemon play them my changes. look like this.

-HQ-
300 Bloodthirster: exhaulted, greater
120 Herald of Slaanesh: steed, lesser, greater reward, beguilement
125 Herald of Slaanesh: exalted: master 2.
665, 1930

-Troops-
180 20 horrors
590 points, 928

-Fast-
265 20 seekers: 2x lesser, heart
265 points, 543

Heavy Support
160 Soul Grinder: torrent, Tzeentch
125 Skull Cannon of Khorne
125 Skull Cannon of Khorne
410 points

After tonight where I was playing Daemons and watching another Daemon play them my changes look like this.

Narric

So what are you expecting to do with this list?

One thing that instantly unnerves me is you've spent nearly twice as much on your HQ compared to your Troops total. That screams bad Idea to me, regardless of Army/Game System.

Also, as you haven'#t stated what you're plans are to game with this list, you haven't given reason why you're not taking advantage of Allies. Chaos and IG are probably the best options as allies to Daemons.

Chicop76

Quote from: Narric on March 08, 2013, 07:53:31 PM
So what are you expecting to do with this list?

One thing that instantly unnerves me is you've spent nearly twice as much on your HQ compared to your Troops total. That screams bad Idea to me, regardless of Army/Game System.

Also, as you haven'#t stated what you're plans are to game with this list, you haven't given reason why you're not taking advantage of Allies. Chaos and IG are probably the best options as allies to Daemons.

Well I only can field what I got. My troops cost is so much cheaper now which screams buy more troops.

Honestly it's a test list to test things.

The heralds help with troops which is why so many points is dumped into HQ. 3 heralds are going into troops while one attaches to my seeker squad.

Interesting enough I am finding I would like more heralds. My horror squads can dish out 7d6 shots at strength 6. True they will give out fnp, but with that many shots at that strength they can reduce what they are shooting at quite quickly roughly 13 wounds a turn is pretty nice even if I am giving out fnp.

I notice I may have to buy more models like maybe a khorne prince :shifty:.

Anyway I hopefully will get some use out of this list today.