News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Papah-minis - Alien Commander 56mm

Started by Narric, March 18, 2013, 04:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Sharing this here, as it is the season of Tau right now. Posting in the Hobby board, as I'm not 100% sure its available for sale.

These images are freakin'huge, so you could try and view them here, but I'd recommend copying to a new tab.

[click to enlarge]

Made by this chap over on DeviantART: http://papah-minis.deviantart.com/

Osiris

could be a cool 'statue' paint project and use it as an objective or even as paint of terrain. :P
IF - 5k
UM - 2k
Eldar - 2k

Paradoxrifts

Breeding giant Fire Warriors is certainly one way of making them more useful on the battlefield.  ;)

Narric

its 56mm, so probably only suitable for Inquisitor :P

I'd probably get it for the terrain/statue reason. You can actually leave pieces off, making it an old statue in a forgotten world.

The Man They Call Jayne

Oh come on guys, that is OBVIOUSLY the guy who pilots the XV104 Riptide. Thats why it's so big!
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Paradoxrifts

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on March 19, 2013, 03:25:47 PM
Oh come on guys, that is OBVIOUSLY the guy who pilots the XV104 Riptide. Thats why it's so big!

I will fly closer, so I can hit them with my sword!

Papah

Hello again, I just finished some new components for this model that I had previously casted in metal. I sculpted 3 new bare heads, 3 diferent heads with helmet and 3 new sets of arms. Most of the components are interchangeable and have lots of options of assembly.

Here you have a WIP image, the rest of the new images you can find them in the following LINK.

WIP