News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Heavy Infantry Contest 2013 [rules]

Started by Narric, April 03, 2013, 08:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

XV25's were already exceptable :P

And yeah, I might as well keep to the FOC of 40k for these, with other games suitabley ported into the framework. I think its works best, as everybody is already familiar with the format.

If I get enough unique deadline extension requests, I will consider extending the deadline by seven (7) days. By my guess, this should be enough time.

Arguleon-veq

My girlfriend just got a good new camera so I can dig out some of my painted models, Im sure I have a few that will count as heavy infantry.
X-Wing Tournaments;
1st - 38
11th - 33

Narric

Well, today would have been the final day for Entries. More on that in a moment.

For final clarification in this Contest, models for the Heavy Inf contest are:
- Any Warhammer 40k Elites Choice or Heavy Support choice, with the Unit Type "Infantry" only. (Units that become Elites by special rule are allowed)
- Any unit with a 4+ or better Armour Save in Warhammer Fantasy

Models from other games systems will be decided upon me recieving them via PM (you do have the right to challenge the decision). If your model/unit isn't entered into the Heavy Inf Contest, then it will be entered into Light Inf, unless the Entrant requests otherwise.

I am extending the deadline by seven (7) days, to allow people to make final alterations to models and/or unit selection, and to allow everyone to see the most recent decision for this contest.

Hope to see a full inbox for this. Can't wait to see what comes in :)

[edit]
Fixed some terrible wording. Hopefully this actually makes sense.

I'll be updating both this Contests OP, and the OP for the Light Inf Contest.