News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Bad Moons and Hawk Lords, and maybe a few other things.

Started by Professor diz, April 28, 2013, 05:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor diz

I'm back again and this time I am hell bent on finishing these army projects. First off the Bad Moons and then the Hawk Lords. These are likely to be interrupted at some stage with other side projects on the way.

Warboss and Nobz posing for the paparazzi

A clearer image of my Deathstar

Warboss still needing some conversion work.

Work in progress Battlewagon

Bad Moon Colour scheme painted on 1 of 20 boys

The base of my flyer. This took over 18 hours to build.

Here is a side project I put down about a year ago. This is for me to work on my sculpting and anatomy,.

That's the start of my Bad Moons with no list prepared and my Hawk Lords are somewhere.

KQD

Professor diz

Hey Time for an update and I'm not that all sure about double posting and project logs so here is goes.

Here I have three nobs almost finished. I still need to clean up some areas and get to doing some dags.

Here are my sneaky Hawk Lords who've managed to stay hidden on top of my Book shelve for the past couple of weeks.

A close up of my attempts at painting.

AOBR Tactical squad

Second Tactical squad, the one with ALL the plasma.

There are more but It's taken me two hours to move these photos off my camera, upload them, crop and re-size, also most of them are terrible.

KQD

loeldrad

Awesome Progress! I'm digging the bad moon models so far. Nice weathering and your yellow came out nice! I've always had such a hard time with that color. Keep up the good work!

Will's on Fire

Yeah nice painting. What green are you using on the orks skin? It looks really nice.

- Will

Professor diz

The yellow you see is Iyanden Darksun and the green is Camo Green over a white base coat and everything's been given a Black wash. Then I'm just touching up the raised areas. I'm trying to paint these orks with as few colours as possible.
KQD

Restayvien

It's taken me a while to get around to looking at these, but wow, your painting skills are coming along in leaps and bounds.  The spiked terrain piece looks quite Tyranid-like, or perhaps Chaos.

+1 for sharing all the photos.

Professor diz

So I've been away for a while, the hobby, painting, my home and mind. Alas it's time for an update.

Here I've been swelling the ranks a bit. All of my battle wagons have been sold and slowly replaced with a more stompy fun.

This is little mork

And this little gork

Names are unoriginal I know. Up next with 5 more of each to build.

coming up next the sidetract projects.
KQD

Professor diz

I can that some how I've messed up. I'll fix the photos later.

The sidetrack projects,.

To kick off have you ever been soo mad that you've purchased a Swarmlord?

Well I have. Its a really nice model, my only regret is that the wings are beautiful but have nothing to use them with. As for the swarmlord himself, he'll be added to my genestealer cult force (thanks to the open foc).

The cultists are still in the planing stage with my magus and colour test below.

This last one is my wip Goliath heavy with heavy stubber.

a taste of some of the dross I've been up to.

KQD