News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

1850 Tyranids

Started by Chicop76, May 26, 2013, 03:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicop76

I am very limited due to missing a good chunk of my nid army :facepalm001: However I wil welcome advice :-\.

Tommorrow I am going to play against Tau. I want to still go all commer and not anti-tau. I know his list rather well, but he is going to use my models from Tau so he can have a completly differant list on top of what he is already using.

That being said this is what I put together in like 20 min. I am thinking of dropping the armor and spores for 14 more gaunts which would be a squad of 24, but before I do that here is my plan. I can aslo drop prime to regular tryon so I can get a full squad of 30 gaunts.

The plan is to have doom, trygon, and a troop unit in reserve. With double +1 on reserve rolling I am coming in on a 2+. My doom come in and do his stuff with my Trygon. Also my troop will outflank which I can re roll. I am thinking of outflanking with my Tervigon or 30+ gaunts if I go that way.

I am going full biomancy and my do some pyromancy as well, and some telepathy, depends how my biomancy rolls turn out. For my doom I will go biomancy as well. If I get iron arm than it will be hard to instant kill me. Smite is a really good power if all else fails and the life drain power is awesome due to me getting two added wounds at least from using the power if I get a wound, no the doom is not broken.