News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Zealot Miniatures - Blacksmith (The New Renaissance)

Started by Thantos, July 03, 2013, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Will's on Fire

Sweet stuff. Whenever I look at this thread you always have something that makes me want to start painting again.

Hopefully this summer!

- Will

Thantos

Yea and for a OSL glowy orb Deraj :P Will be trying that myself and thinking of doing a hooded variant, so may work well for that primaris psyker then narric :D

Thanks Will, mission accomplished then! ;)

Only 17 sharers so far, so a good chance of getting a free resin copy ^_^

silverfuge

Gm is God

Narric

Last I checked we're at near 60 shares, so its really going to be lucky to get one now :P

Thantos

Yea over 100 now :D That went a bit further than expected.

Well new stock of a loada guns and gubbinz. New APC

And new 40kesque guns
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.618620041551823.1073741830.615193785227782&type=1

Narric

If we get to 150/200 shares will there be extra chances to win? :P

I really like that APC.

InsaneTD

CoffeeGrunt

Ooooh. How much for the APC? I'm tempted, given its a much nicer design than the Rhino.
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Thantos

Yea nice idea Narric, ill post that will add another one to give away soon :)

£17.99 CG, cheaper than a rhino
also comes in hover flavour! ;)

The Allfather

Thantos

Curses! Win the lottery damn you! ;)
Need this batch of buildings to sell well coz i just sunk more cash than my car is worth into new stock >.<  MOVE DAMNIT! MOVE! lol

"Do you like insanely detailed and breathtaking fantasy wargaming terrain? And do you like discount prices?

Because here at Zealot Miniatures, we have teamed up with #tabletopworld and are now stocking an amazing range of fantasy buildings in store at special introductory discounted rates!
http://www.zealotminiatures.co.uk/shop.php#!/~/category/id=8416421&offset=0&sort=normal

+ Get a FURTHER 5% off our entire terrain section instore, with the discount code BU1LD_M3_A_CITY , for 14 days only!"

Thantos

We will soon be receiving the fantastic new Kabuki Models - Legio Praetoriana!

Just like how we offered the KoL for a great introductory price, so people dont miss our on our savings and great postage rates - we will be offering a Kabuki Models - Legio Praetoriana pre-order for the next 7 days until they arrive in the store proper!

So take advantage and drop us a message with what you need to start your Legio Praetoriana army! :)

http://www.zealotminiatures.co.uk/kabuki-models-legio-praetoriana.php

CoffeeGrunt

You know, I dunno if it's just cos of the screenshots, but put a dark colour scheme on those guys and you'd have some sexy Dark Eldar.
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Jonagon

Wow Zealot has moved on a lot since I last looked in on you, nice work. :)