News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Zealot Miniatures - Blacksmith (The New Renaissance)

Started by Thantos, July 03, 2013, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

Zealot is also a world leader at invisible stuff. You'll never see it coming.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

SILK

I know I'm a little late to the party but would it be possible to get some female heads with hair? Been looking all over for them but I just can't seem to find them!

Thantos

@ CG - Yea now you mention it, have some similarities! Just big dark eldar, very big :P

@ Jonagon - Thanks man, come a long way since jetbikes and powerfists :D

@ Jayne - Though that was about postage times at first, before i got the reference lol xD

@SILK - Female human heads with hair? Just civilian, or military?

SILK

Im thinking along the lines of sci fi space nun stuff :P

Thantos

Ahh with the old 1960s bob haircut :P ? Could have a go at something like that, already have stuff from TUB like fleur de lys icons, iron halos and light power axes for the old nuns.
I have a female face sculpt i did before, but i think it needs to be stronger (facial bones etc) to work well as a female mini.

Chris

Quote from: Chris on March 04, 2014, 11:08:21 AM
Any chance of some Spartan (think 300) style helmets which might fit the helmet plumes you've already done and conviently look right on a Space Marines body?

I'm thinking of how to make some sternguard vets now i've got the vanguard sorted...

Any word on these fella?

Thantos

Ooo afraid not Chris, sorry. Pester me in the last week of June, uni over and ill do them then ;)
Same for space nun heads, its crazy busy and a load of kickstarter projects want me to do resins for them ("How many units do you want?" "Anything between 100 - 5000 we guess, depends how the kickstarter does" - Plan for that!!) O_o

Chris

That's all good buddy!
Glad to hear things are picking up!

SILK

Sweet! Now one more favour: Can you seen me a green stuff version? I want to use these in official GW stuff (not armies on parade or stuff like that, just tournies) and if someone in a red shirt asks I wanna whip out an unpaited version :P

Or if you give me any old excuse to use, thats cool too.

Anyone else asks I'll point them in your direction :D

Thantos

Dont touch greenstuff often :/ Messy on my pretty eldar hands :P

Do make sci fi shileds though :D

Was going to do some more future alien stuff, battlesuits, upgrade packs etc etc. Female kadesh need more minis for them too!
Will have time to get onto this in a couple of weeks

The Man They Call Jayne

If that is crisis compatible I just might be interested.

Of course I might also be interested in a smaller version of the Riptide shield for a crisis suit.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Thantos

CoffeeGrunt

The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Irisado

I have to say that I'm really impressed by those Fantasy buildings from earlier in the topic.  It's a shame that I don't play any more, and that I don't have any spare cash, otherwise I'd snap a whole load of those up without hesitation.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Scoutfox

Well you've been busy. All the stuff looks great, your skills are defiantly improving. Next time I need a new unit I'll check out your store.