News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Zealot Miniatures - Blacksmith (The New Renaissance)

Started by Thantos, July 03, 2013, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

Yeah if you made the 2S Sept icon for Firewarriors I would definitely order a set.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Paradoxrifts

"Blacksmith."

How much would it set me back to get a custom job done of forty warhammer heads that would be almost identical to the warhammer head design that Games Workshop did for their Sigmarite models, with the important difference that  I'd like the symbol of the twin-tailed comet traveling towards the big end which is supposed to hit the enemy on the head.

I've got a few models that need to be inducted into my warband.   ;D 

Thantos

Quote from: Sorck on September 17, 2013, 08:46:42 PM
Here's a fairly niche idea - 2S logo shoulder pads which happen to be the size of either IG carapace armour pads or SM shoulder pads.
Sounds good, FW IG or SM compatible? If there is some interest in it then i can certainly sort that ;D Perhaps add to a 2S shop section if that gets underway

Shoulder shield? Like GK termis mini heraldry shield?

Quote from: Paradoxrifts on September 18, 2013, 06:42:16 AM

"Blacksmith."

How much would it set me back to get a custom job done of forty warhammer heads that would be almost identical to the warhammer head design that Games Workshop did for their Sigmarite models, with the important difference that  I'd like the symbol of the twin-tailed comet traveling towards the big end which is supposed to hit the enemy on the head.

For you, Paradox, £10 to design them and £10 to print a master sprue. Makes sense for a twin TAILED comet to have the tail on the back i guess :P

Narric

Quote from: Thantos on September 18, 2013, 08:47:47 AM
Quote from: Sorck on September 17, 2013, 08:46:42 PM
Here's a fairly niche idea - 2S logo shoulder pads which happen to be the size of either IG carapace armour pads or SM shoulder pads.
Sounds good, FW IG or SM compatible? If there is some interest in it then i can certainly sort that ;D Perhaps add to a 2S shop section if that gets underway

Shoulder shield? Like GK termis mini heraldry shield?

2S Shoulder pads for both IG and SM (not the same of course ;)) and by Shoulder Shields they mean like these: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440293a&prodId=prod1990146a

Paradoxrifts

Quote from: Thantos on September 18, 2013, 08:47:47 AM
Quote from: Paradoxrifts on September 18, 2013, 06:42:16 AM

"Blacksmith."

For you, Paradox, £10 to design them and £10 to print a master sprue. Makes sense for a twin TAILED comet to have the tail on the back i guess :P

You're talking shop jargon to me, Thantos. How much is it going to cost? Is that £20 for the 40 hammers? Or do I have to go and do something with the master sprue afterwards to get the number of hammers I need?

Thantos

Quote from: Narric on September 18, 2013, 09:21:55 AM
2S Shoulder pads for both IG and SM (not the same of course ;)) and by Shoulder Shields they mean like these: http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440293a&prodId=prod1990146a
Ahh those things :P Sounds fine to me, could do a limited batch of those.

Quote from: Paradoxrifts on September 18, 2013, 09:49:05 AM
You're talking shop jargon to me, Thantos. How much is it going to cost? Is that £20 for the 40 hammers? Or do I have to go and do something with the master sprue afterwards to get the number of hammers I need?
Sorry mate, in plain english ;) - £20 and the end result is ill sort 40 hammerhead casts for you (+2 quid or something postage) Let me know the diameter of the current hammers shaft and ill make a hole in them that you can just clip off the old hammer head and plug the haft into these heads.

Sorck

Or the shoulder pads that you find on every space marine sprue of course. (Such as these.

I can't seem to find the IG pads on the bits store above so they might not be so popular. :P

Thantos

Thanks Sorck ;D And whatever happened to the 2S Rosen knights eh?

Some more previews for you sirs. Some folks have asked fro a heroquest style fallen rock - 1 inch footprint.
Just have to sharpen a few details add a few cracks to that.

And some potion bottles another fella asked for. Will probs cast in clear resin. Shame one has spilled on the carpet, attack potion stains never wash out ;)

Jonagon

Thantos

Nice defensive turrets :P With your pick of gun

The Man They Call Jayne

Any update on those XV25s? :)

Thantos

Not for want of trying  ::) Im just waiting for a load of additive cure clear resin to come in then they will be sorted. Half the moulds are made and just waiting a pouring.

Now i just have to figure out what i can use 1 liter of clear resin on which requires a 1 part mould... clear bases? meh

The Man They Call Jayne

I'd make clear bases to go with the suits. Also some detail peices could look good if they were clear. The head of a thunder hammer for example., like it could glow from inside, or a layer of a Storm Shield. Or even a n energy shield for a Crisis Suit/Riptide. The resin playing the part of part of the energy field itself. If you could make it look fluid enough to be an expanding barrier of energy that could be mounted behind the actual shield bit it would look awesome.

I suspect a bit tricky to accomplish though.

silverfuge

Loving the site but couldn't find a p+p figure If you could do an eldar defence line that would sell pretty well. May pick stuff up in new year but under an embargo from the mrs till I get stuff painted lol.
Gm is God

Narric

Quote from: silverfuge on December 10, 2013, 04:08:13 PM
Loving the site but couldn't find a p+p figure
P&P is calculated once you input your address ands country, and can actually be calculated for individual models. depending on the size of the model it seems to be between £2-£6 per model/kit for within the UK. Though I haven't looked at the price for any of the bigger models and kits.