News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Zealot Miniatures - Blacksmith (The New Renaissance)

Started by Thantos, July 03, 2013, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thantos

Im after some new ideas for weapon sprues on the store and suddenly have some free time creeping into my life now! :D Put two and two together and we have a 28mm scale blacksmith!

So where do you guys come in? OK, if you have ideas of handheld weapons you want - swords, laser guns, axes, power maces, electro flails, rocket launchers etc etc - post here with ideas, description and a picture or two linked (or homebrew drawing if your handy with the pencil). Ill pick the best few and make some conversion packs for your minis.

What do you get?

Asides from having your ideas made as resin accessories? You get a master cast resin set posted out to you and you get to name the weapons ;D

Narric

Why not some Fallout 3 or Mass Effect inspired weapons? :P

How about some Steam-punk weapons?

I'm tempted to ask about the boltgun/pistol my Inquisitor carries.

Whilst I have your attention, I suggest you write something unique for "The Major" as she currently has the same info as "Mae-Anetta" :P

The Man They Call Jayne

Yeah, a Fatman is essential. Borderlands/Borderlands 2 is also a wealth of ideas.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Thantos

Quote from: Narric on July 03, 2013, 06:34:49 PM
Whilst I have your attention, I suggest you write something unique for "The Major" as she currently has the same info as "Mae-Anetta" :P

Whoops thanks. Fixed :P

Seems post apoc and steampunk weapons are saught after. Something i hadnt really considered before. Talking about video game weapons - now i want to make a portal gun! lol

Thantos

Fatman is on the cards ;)

Did Chris some sheilds. Still needs cleanup but there are the masters :D Excuse the warped sprue >.>

Deraj

Remember a random conversation from... 6 months ago? I want those, they're perfect, I'll be ordering a bunch when they're in your store :P

Also; I'm not sure how easy this would be to do, or if you even still have the design, but your chainswords work perfect with a longer haft to make a chainglaive, so... just an idea.

Thantos

Also have some other sheilds coming out soon too ;) Which are pretty unique and im very pleased with :D Will post when instore

Ooo chaingalives, consider it done!

Lord Sotek

Quote from: Thantos on July 03, 2013, 02:08:14 PM
Im after some new ideas for weapon sprues on the store and suddenly have some free time creeping into my life now! :D Put two and two together and we have a 28mm scale blacksmith!

So where do you guys come in? OK, if you have ideas of handheld weapons you want - swords, laser guns, axes, power maces, electro flails, rocket launchers etc etc - post here with ideas, description and a picture or two linked (or homebrew drawing if your handy with the pencil). Ill pick the best few and make some conversion packs for your minis.

What do you get?

Asides from having your ideas made as resin accessories? You get a master cast resin set posted out to you and you get to name the weapons ;D

Expect a blizzard of sketches and 3D doodlings to come your way very soon, you wonderful man you. <3
Quote from: Saulus on March 17, 2011, 06:16:56 PM
Often I hear delusional ramble like "I painted and collected my army as ultramarine tyranid hunters....but Pedro is really good, so now I'm using him, but I'm just going to call him Jimbob-Fistpumper, cause that fits with my

Thantos

Fire away Sotek ;)

Thought id just post the latest. Not for my webstore unfortunately, but ill post a link to the company when its all done :D Elf tiger! Na-na na-na na-na NA-NA ELF TIGER! ... with dodgy legs still :P

Little more work needed and client wants fur all over it >.< which is going to take a while... and i need to sort the legs a bit and sharpen some details.

And deraj's chainglaive with optional shooty attachment :P

Narric

I have a request that relates to a pre-existing product. 25mm, 40mm, and 25x70mm bike/cavalry bases, based in this base: http://www.zealotminiatures.co.uk/#!__zealot-store/mech-industrial-base-80mm, or maybe sthose bases, but with Kadesh theme?

I ask, because for those "Kadesh Marines" need bases, and I don't want a base that looks like sand an rocks :P

Chris

Any word on when those shields will be ready mate?

Thantos

Chris

Magic! I shall be purchasing some those within the week I hope! Not been in work for the last 4 weeks, so funds are low. But will get on there!

Sorck

Here's a fairly niche idea - 2S logo shoulder pads which happen to be the size of either IG carapace armour pads or SM shoulder pads.

Railgun Convention

Or, indeed, shoulder shields that happen to fit on a Fire Warrior.
So how many crashes have I survived now?