News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Zealot Miniatures - Blacksmith (The New Renaissance)

Started by Thantos, July 03, 2013, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverfuge

Nice one mate. I in Bradford for my sins but deff liking some of the minis may speak to the club and get a bulk order in.
Gm is God

The Man They Call Jayne

Any progress with those stealth suits? :)
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Thantos

Quote from: The Man They Call Jayne on December 10, 2013, 04:52:26 PM
Any progress with those stealth suits? :)
Done the bases? :S lol

My resin supplier keeps messing me around with this additive cure clear mix... ive been promised it many times in the post, but its looking like the new year now  :shifty: Thanks for your patience Jayne, you will get an awesome stealth team eventually :P

Yep, Narric is right Silver - all postage calculated on checkout - anywhere in the UK is the same. Defense lines you say hmmm...

silverfuge

A couple of my guys been bitching about only imperial lines as I usually know stuff (apparently) they came to me. I know there was a kickstarter but very expensive. But if you could do nids with January release and Eldar as everybody got the cheese should do well. Depending on cost I would get one or two.
Gm is God

Thantos

Big updates on the store. Like all good tyranids, im assimilating new genetic material... or starting to act as a stockist for some small and relatively unknown miniature brands.

Im hand picking the range so it hits the kind of market zealot is already aiming at, and hopefully the new minis will be something new that people wont have seen before, like the Void Navigator above ;D

The Allfather

Very nice. I wish I had money :P

silverfuge

If you let me know when you have them up I will post at my club.
Gm is God

Thantos

I wish you had money too AF ;)

Thanks Silver, i hope to have more updates with the other companies who are onboard when they officially sign on the dotted line :P Ill keep yal' posted.

The Allfather

Maybe I'll set something aside for a birthday present for myself. You can ship to the U.S. correct?

Thantos

Yep international shipping is no problem, write a note in the order details and ill see if i cant find some sort of birthday extra for ya too :P

Narric

Hey Thantos, did you know that "Kadesh" is a place in the Syrian Arab Republic? :P
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadesh

Not sure what you want to make of it, but the connection to Egypt and the Hittite might be useful material for later models/fluff.

Or you could get in trouble with a foreign nation :P

Or more likely you'll get in trouble with another Wargames company due to their being a Historical Army set based on it, I think. Just kinda going by images on Google and info on Wikipedia :P

Thantos

Yea ;) its also a race in homeworld :P

Its like "Americans" or "Cubans".  "Kadesh" places aren't copyrighted (i damn well hope!)

Big store update today with full range of metal gubbinz like the navigator, axes, conversion bits, admech-like stuff, lampposts. Well here are some pics.

I better spoiler the rest to avoid the image spam :P

Spoiler

The Man They Call Jayne

I love the pith helmets, they are awesome.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Railgun Convention

Oooh, tiberium!

Now to house rule C&C armies into 40K...
So how many crashes have I survived now?

The Allfather

Nice axes! I love the torches too, makes me want to make some scenery.