News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Zealot Miniatures - Blacksmith (The New Renaissance)

Started by Thantos, July 03, 2013, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsaneTD

Not hard to take the studs off.

CoffeeGrunt

I just don't like the style. I've settled for the Puppet Wars Troopers, with the Rotor Blades. :)
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Thantos

Anyone for Primarchs?
Partnered up with Kabuki ;D

And have their pinup range for those who need their dose of 30mm scale boobs.
+ Conversion bits
+ Stand alone minis like Scifi lord Nelson :P

Narric

Quote from: Thantos on February 20, 2014, 05:23:53 PM
And have their pinup range for those who need their dose of 30mm scale boobs.
+ Conversion bits
+ Stand alone minis like Scifi lord Nelson :P
If that was supposed to be Spoiler tags, it didn't work :P

Deraj

So... I ordered from zealot last monday, the models already arrived this monday, which is awesome. The quality of the models was amazing, no bubbles, warping, or imperfections.

I painted this one last night

I need to figure out the windows a little better.

And here's one with the running guy from the giant box for size comparison:

There are a few areas I need to do some touching up on the paint, but I really like the model.

Thantos

Wow that was fast, quickest assembly of a cottage ever! :P Lovely paint job, is it part of your battlefield terrain?

If i has space for a board, id have made a hamlet with some buildings .. next year new house maybe! xD

Deraj

I'm not sure where it's going, it could be for my personal mordheim/fantasy table, but I may put it on a base to bring it to my LGS. (That's the only problem I could see having with it, it seems like it'd be fragile for transportation, but that's easily fixed.)

I'm having some trouble deciding what to do with the windows, because... windows look black to me. I think I'm going to want a few more of these and some of the other buildings you have at some point just because I liked this one so much.

Also; trust me, that wasn't quick. All in all I think it took me about 7 hours, 5 hours of that were from 10pm to 3am, I was just so excited about it that I powered through.

Chris

Any chance of some Spartan (think 300) style helmets which might fit the helmet plumes you've already done and conviently look right on a Space Marines body?

I'm thinking of how ton make some sternguard vets now i've got the vanguard sorted...

Thantos

Made the jump at last to getting a ZM facebook page!

Give us a like or follow to keep up to date with all the random miniatures goodness which is going to be going on here in the next few months :D
www.facebook.com/zealotminiatures

By the way - A few spawn incoming soon ;)

The Man They Call Jayne

Page unavailable, link may be broken or removed.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Thantos

Still cant use facebook... :P
Fixed lol
www.facebook.com/zealotminiatures

Narric

Liked and invited a boat of people to do so as well :P

Thantos

Thanks Narric  ;D if i can get a few folks liking the page, should give a nice basis to keep people updated with new releases on

Thantos

Also a new necromancer with scrying orb shown on the Facebook https://www.facebook.com/zealotminiatures running a promotion (im new to this!) where if you share the post on facebook, 3 random sharers will get a free Necromancer when hes out :D

Good for undead, heroquest, dnd or aesthetic value! ;)

Deraj

Not to mention orbs and robes are both great to practice blending effects :P