News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Tyranid Rumors (Summary on Page 3!)

Started by Begel Dverl, August 21, 2013, 07:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoffeeGrunt

My FLGS has a copy, as the store manager wanted to get his own store set of Nids up and running. (He's selling his old Tau display army as well. They're excellently painted but impossible to fit in with my scheme, and I've also promised not to buy anything more until I finish painting what I already have.)

Everyone's really looking forward to them. They're not top-tier, but then no-one here runs that sort of build, so they'll do pretty, damn well. I look forward to facing the horde, since a lot of people have promised that they'll bring in Nid armies next week, I'm planning a Devilfish oriented list with air support, that should be fun to play.

Bring the fury of both the Fire and the Air Castes to burn this ever-devouring disease!
The only constant in the universe is change; the Wise adapt.

Charistoph

Quote from: Chicop76 on January 13, 2014, 05:00:44 AM
Quote from: Charistoph on January 12, 2014, 04:15:48 AM
Quote from: Pilum on January 11, 2014, 11:42:19 PM
So... The giant bugs were stomping the scenery and some heroes in giant mecha had to stop them? ....

On that note - I am enormously tempted to save up for a Wraithknight (forget my storage problems!), if only to keep him in reserve and shout "We need the Ghostglaive now!" when he deep strikes in - will also need the theme tune on my phone, of course ;D

The only question is to paint them like Voltron Lion, one of the 2 dozen united zords, or go for obscurity and paint it like the Mighty Orbot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an5VfHRSmnY

I so wish to see that pic. I loved.The Mighty Orbots.  They was way more powerful than Ultron and faced way more powerful villains.

I just never saw how Crunch actually contributed to the groups powers, however the other 4 powers was always shown, super strength,  illusion,  elemental,  and quick change circuits to make any weapon. Little O no who turned on the huge robot and Rob who piloted with O No. I also think the transformation was one of the longest I ever seen since you had to wait on the five to combine, the car ship to enter the stomach and travel to the head and than O no to activate the robot. Also the controls seemed confusing since it basically a dome like inner circle with a tom of buttons all over the place with them jumping all around to make the robot move.

I grew up with it on my Saturday morning for a season.  Gad I really miss that show.  Why is it that Japan is the only one willing to make those kind of shows these days?

As for Crunch, they actually had an episode where they take his power offline (as a prank because he ate one of the 'girl's' things) and they ended up being stranded because Crunch wouldn't eat anything.  The whole process in how he converts all that mass to energy is pure mystery, but then, they so is how they grow to such a large size to join up in the first place and allow that care inside.
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

Quote from: Megavolt-They called me crazy.  They called me insane!  THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right."