News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Light Infantry Contest 2013 [Voting]

Started by Narric, September 04, 2013, 06:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Select your Favourite Entry

A - Eldar Rangers
16 (84.2%)
B - Tactical Squad Aegilos
1 (5.3%)
C - Ork Boyz
0 (0%)
D - Eldar Rangers
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: September 14, 2013, 06:44:58 AM

Narric

After a long wait, we can finally do this :P most of the delay is my fault though :P

A - Eldar Rangers
Spoiler

B - Tactical Squad Aegilos
Spoiler

C - Ork Boyz
Spoiler

D - Eldar Rangers
Spoiler

Kur'os

I found it amusing that half of the entries are Rangers.  ^ ^

-Kur'os

Narric

*bump for more votes* :shifty:

Quote from: Kur'os on September 04, 2013, 07:25:26 AM
I found it amusing that half of the entries are Rangers.  ^ ^

-Kur'os
don't made a bad pun, don't make a bad pun, don't make a bad pun, don't make a bad pun, don't make a bad pun, don't make a bad pun, don't make a bad pun Ah fuck it!!!

I wonder if they'll snipe the competition? *gets brick'd in the face*

Rarity Declis

I know who I voted for, and I sure as hell hope they one day do a tutorial for it.

Narric

Well folks, your incalculable amount of votes have been calculated, and the winners of this contest have been chosen!

In first place we have:
Tom, with his Eldar Rangers

Then in Second place we have:
Sorck, with his Eldar Rangers

And in Third place we have:
Chris, with his Tactical Squad Aegilos

Fantastic entries all round, and congrats to the winners. I'd like to thank Scoutfox for his entry made off-forum. Was great to hear from you, and I hope this doesn't dissuade you from returning to being more active on the forum.

I personally can't wait for the next contest to start, see you guys then ;)

Tom

I didn't think my rangers stood out that much!

The only obvious advantage I thought I had was clearer pictures. I'd really like to see the other entries up close because they look really good. I especially like Scoutfox's orks' camo and skin tone (I think they're his?) and would like to get a better look.

Chris

Wow! Genuinely shocked I placed!
When I saw the calibre of all the other entries and read the comments on my post in the Hobby board, I was sure that it wouldn't land me anywhere...
Thanks who ever it was who voted for me!
Great job guys!

Scoutfox

Thanks Narric. Couldn't let a contest not run because their weren't enough entries and I had pics on photobucket to send. I knew I wasn't going to do well, those rangers were awesome, but glad I could help.

I feel like a kid that left for college. I'll try to come back to my real home more often. Good to see a lot of familiar faces still here.

Tom, thanks for the compliment. I'll see if I can get some close ups of them. Not sure if my project log still exists on here, but if it does I'll add them.

Narric

Thanks for entering guys ^_^

The next two contests are going to be interesting :P