News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Ferrus Manus Video from Forge World! (HYPE IT UP)

Started by Begel Dverl, September 21, 2013, 12:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Begel Dverl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5yoTq0KbKc&feature=youtu.be

Simon says hello.

But yes, everyone's favorite Primarch finally gets a cool model, complete with a scenic base to attach to Fulgrim.

salamut2202

Forgeworld know how to make videos that make you look forward to something. GW, take notes.

The Allfather

The Man They Call Jayne

That is fantastic. I can't wait for them to do Magnus. That one I will get just to own it.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Matt1785

Eh, I'm hoping that we don't get Manus instead of Vulkan here... I think Vulkan had far more potential but none-the-less I love the model.  Of the two heretical Primarchs left, I'd say I could be happy with either, with a slight favoring of the Night Haunter for the dramatic pose they could make for him.  Primarch with lightning claws and a jet pack?  Yes please.  I'm still hoping that Corax is made with a slashing whip... here's to hoping.  That would be a sweet base structure, Night Haunter, Corax, and Lorgar... solid.

Deraj

I want to see corax with his heavy bolter :P

The ones I'm really looking forward to are Dorn and Perturabo, especially with as awesome as Manus is...

Chris

This model best come with 'detachable head action'... Just to show the beginning and end of the duel!

Begel Dverl

Quote from: Deraj on September 21, 2013, 06:54:21 PM
I want to see corax with his heavy bolter :P

The ones I'm really looking forward to are Dorn and Perturabo, especially with as awesome as Manus is...
I need to this Corax Heavy Bolter thing.

I want it to exist.

I want to believe.

Arguleon-veq

X-Wing Tournaments;
1st - 38
11th - 33

Begel Dverl

Quote from: Arguleon-veq on September 22, 2013, 12:52:38 PM
Amazing model, hate Ferrus in the books though!
Having only read the first five books, Ferrus is my favorite right behind Vulkan and Angron.

Does anyone remember the part in Fulgrim when Ferrus is touring Fulgrim's flagship and they reach this art gallery?

And he points out the one made by Fulgrim himself.

Quote from:  Ferrus ManusThis one sucks the most.

Rarity Declis

That really is a beautiful model.

The pose! I can practically see him swinging that hammer in a death blow! I look forward to when they cover Rogal and the Lion. That pose is truly beautiful though.