News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Big Guns Contest 2013 [Voting]

Started by Narric, October 21, 2013, 11:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose 1 Entry

A: Hellcannon
6 (30%)
B: Tau Broadside
4 (20%)
C: Tau Riptide
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: October 29, 2013, 11:26:07 PM

gorlak

I had no idea competition points where even a thing :D nifty though - might have to try and win a custom title then.

However, in that thread it says that the winners are to pay for the shipping of their dice. I didn't pay for my shipping - and if that is an oversight and you forgot to bill me, I would very much like to pay it.

Cheers

Gorlak

Thantos

Quote from: Kur'os on November 12, 2013, 12:05:55 AM
Still haven't received my dice yet...  :(

-Kur'os

They've been sent out, but shipping can take up to 15 Days to get to the colonies ;)

Quote from: gorlak on November 12, 2013, 08:57:12 PM
However, in that thread it says that the winners are to pay for the shipping of their dice. I didn't pay for my shipping - and if that is an oversight and you forgot to bill me, I would very much like to pay it.
Well if you want to pay postage, feel free :P But as standard, im covering the postal costs - wouldnt be much of a prize if you have to pay for it i guess.

Im waiting for Sorck to build a catapult so i can fire them in through people windows over very long distances... I claim no responsibility for smashed windows or dead cats as a consequence of this shipping method ;)

gorlak

Haha I just wanted to make sure everything was proceeding as normal :D