News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Anvil Industries

Started by Narric, April 16, 2012, 09:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

Found this rather cool Bitz manufacturing site via eBay, called Anvil Industries. They have some pretty interesting alternative parts on offer, which can be used for various armies. They currently only have bitz for Space Marine like miniatures, with a few options for Imperial Guard like Miniatures. They don't seem to be claiming any Warhammer 40k stuff as their, just using it to give people a reference for size.

Here are my ideas for what I'd use the bitz for:
Medieval Helmet

These look perfect for converting regular CSMs to Iron Warriors

Renaissance Helmet

For someone with a lot of spare parts, these could be used to convert Regular Space MArines into Grey Knights, or another SM Chapter with a "Knightly" theme.

Battle Axes and Chain Glaives

These would make any follower of Khorne Proud. May pick some up for my Khorne Army for CSM.

Rapid Mold Sticks

I mention these because they would work very nicely with the Tutorial provided by the Ded 'Ard blog crew here - http://dedard.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/resin-casting-1-part-molds.html

I'm sure anyone with experience in this area will give their advice on the subject.

Seems the tags for Spoiler boxes aren't quite working yet. I'll leave the tags in place for when the site is at 100%

Narric

Bumping to get it on top of all the resubmited and old threads.

InsaneTD

Those do look awesome. I'll have to check it out.

Narric

Knew I'd find this thread somewhere :P

Just opened up my prcel of my first Resin parts from Anvil Industries.

For a total of

InsaneTD

I like the design of the gun and most of the armour. Not too sure on the backpack, helm and arm though. Got any more pics of them?

Narric

Yep, here are all the models I've assembled. If you want, I'll re-upload them as serperate images, but that may be later tonight.

Here also are some figures I modeled for Anvil Industry to use at Trade Shows.

InsaneTD

Some good looking stuff there.

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

Just bought some of the capes for an upcoming project ;)
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

Lord Sotek

Oh my goodness, this site is absolute solid gold.

If he hasn't already, Narric deserves Karma for this. I've been on the site for maybe thirty seconds and I've already found ideal bitz for a half-dozen different conversion ideas I wanted to pull off.
Quote from: Saulus on March 17, 2011, 06:16:56 PM
Often I hear delusional ramble like "I painted and collected my army as ultramarine tyranid hunters....but Pedro is really good, so now I'm using him, but I'm just going to call him Jimbob-Fistpumper, cause that fits with my

Walrus Man

Those are some nice looking models Narric. I'm liking the look of those chain glaives, I might have to get some.
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out