News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Latest Models - Warmachine

Started by Jonagon, February 16, 2014, 05:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonagon

Hi Guys,

I've been pretty busy as usual of late but have been working on a couple of models for a con I'm attending next weekend. I originally intended something slightly different but now my entry is planned to be 2 single minis.

Unfortunatly I have a flight to catch in the morning so this is my last night to get them done, I finished the first one I think, still working hard on the second! Anyway this is the first guy, the second I might not get up on here until after the con.

Thantos

Amazing stuff! ;D Really nice blending, overall mini's style and NMM. Even the floor tiles have great depth to them.
These last couple of years you've really surpassed anything that i was painting at, great job honing the technique!

Good luck at the convention and +1 Karma :D

Tom

Beautiful blues, the tiles on the base really add to the miniature. They tone nicely with the cool colours of the model. A nice choice over the more typical wooden boards you often see on the bases of minis with a bit of a nautical character (it's the hat, cuffs and pistol).

Jonagon

Thanks guys, I got a bronze for that guy and a commendation for the winged lady (see below). Here are some better pictures taken at the show:

and a clearer photo of the Cygnar officer:

silverfuge

Didn't think smoggycon has been or is it one in America you went?
Gm is God

Jonagon

Nope uk. It was this past weekend in Guildford!

silverfuge

Cool my mates a press ganger so will have to see if he went. Doubt he did think his work wouldn't give him time off.
Gm is God