News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Orks 1500 Winter Warfest Army List (Casual Tournament)

Started by Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus, May 15, 2014, 12:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

So I am entering a Tourney (The first one for...a few years). It's a fun/casual kinda setting with some (slightly abuse-worthy) composition penalties aimed at limiting cheesy armies being taken.

I'm bringing an ork list that's probably going to crash, burn and shoot eachother rather than win any games. But i don't care. Slong as i have some fun I'm happy losing every game.

For those familiar with the composition scores of most Australian Tourneys, my list has 2 points (Maximum 14)

Big Mek (KMB, Pole, Ammo Runt)

10 Lootas

8 Tankbustas (1 hammer)

12 Shootas (Rokkit, Trukk w/ram)

30 Shootas (3 Rokkits, Nob w/BC and Pole)

10 Gretchin (+1 Runtherd)

10 Shootas (Big Shoota)

Deff Dread (2 BS, Riggers)

4 Warbuggies (TL Rokkits)

3 Deffkoptas (TL Rokkits, 1 Saw)

3 Killa Kans (Zookas)

Looted Wagon (Boomgun, 2BS, Ard Case)

Looted Wagon (2 Rokkits, Ram)

Total: 1500pts
82 Infantry
3 Jetbikes
11 Vehicles
96 Models Total

EDIT: List updated :)

Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

BigToof

Good luck!

Looks like a fun list with a bit of everything.

Maybe you could write a rep when you get back and let us know how it went? :)

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

Quote from: BigToof on May 15, 2014, 02:23:05 PM
Good luck!

Looks like a fun list with a bit of everything.

Maybe you could write a rep when you get back and let us know how it went? :)

Best,
-BT

I like running lists with some variety - with orks it's both cheap and capable to get away with a mixed-bag list while still being mildly competitive. To me, copy-paste army lists make me yawn :P

I may consider a/some battle reps...depending on my memory, note-taking abilities and persistence to actually finishing the reports. They wouldn't come close to rivaling the infamous BT Reports, but they could be enjoyable, we'll see :)
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD

Scoutfox

Are your tankbustas and flash glitz walking around? When I take them I always mount them in either a battlewagon or looted wagon. Otherwise looks like fun. Easiest way to remember what happened for a battrep is to take pics. Reminds you what happened and I looks cool to actually see the armies from the stories.

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

After playtesting all weekend, I've reconstructed the list to include more AT while still maintaining variety between units. I will admit I'm happy with the amount of stuff I've managed to squeeze into the list :P