News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

The Combat Void.

Started by Chris, December 23, 2014, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Hey guys...
So i'm working on my Deamons list, I have about 1200 pts pure Nurgle, which is neat, but I need something that can do a bit more than hold the line.
I need something that can chop things up good. Obviously Khorn is the normal combat option, but from what I have heard, they can be fairly fragile...
What would the best option be? Khorn or Slanesh?

So far I have
2 x Nurgle Herald on foot
40 x Plague bearers
6 x Plague drones
3x bases of Nurglings

and potentially 20 x blood letters. I need some speed and agression so was wondering between Flesh hounds and Seekers of Slanesh... which would you go for?

Sorck

When I looked at your message I first thought 'why not Dragon Ogres?'... I need to remember the WoC and DoC differences. ::)

How about Bloodcrushers? They look to be rather tough (I remember that juggers used to give some nice saves) and, IIRC, they move as cavalry so are pretty quick.

Chris

Blood crushers were horrifically OP in the previous edition, however, they truely got smacked upside the head by the nerfbat with the new codex (or so I'm told). Whilst they're amazing models, they've rubbish rules... Too overpriced for too little output.