News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

BigToof's last 5th Ed Game: Y'stral vs. Lady D'ysperax!

Started by BigToof, June 22, 2012, 09:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigToof

Anyone who makes impressive Lady D (or any of the characters) fan-art will be getting karma so fast they would think that it came in on a meteor.

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

Lord Sotek

A quick teaser of things to come, brought to you by summer courses and boredom!

Each of these is about a 5-to-15 minute doodle; you can expect something a touch better for the real deal.

Also, Lady D is wearing a Guard-issue tank top because I don't know. Probably to screw with Vasily somehow. Actually because I don't have a clear idea of her outfit yet.

Let me know what you think! Hopefully all the doodles' identities should be eminently recognizable.
Quote from: Saulus on March 17, 2011, 06:16:56 PM
Often I hear delusional ramble like "I painted and collected my army as ultramarine tyranid hunters....but Pedro is really good, so now I'm using him, but I'm just going to call him Jimbob-Fistpumper, cause that fits with my

BigToof

Quote from: Lord Sotek on July 24, 2012, 04:30:01 PM
A quick teaser of things to come, brought to you by summer courses and boredom!

Each of these is about a 5-to-15 minute doodle; you can expect something a touch better for the real deal.

Also, Lady D is wearing a Guard-issue tank top because I don't know. Probably to screw with Vasily somehow. Actually because I don't have a clear idea of her outfit yet.

Let me know what you think! Hopefully all the doodles' identities should be eminently recognizable.

Simply Stellar!
Can't decide who I like more, Maximus, Lady D or Bella.  Bobo is also very well done.  Lorilune (or is it Allonia?) is also very cool on the bottom.
I want to see more!

+1 for karma now though!

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3