News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Lost in Exploration [RP][OOC Thread][Player Sign-up]

Started by Narric, February 06, 2017, 07:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narric

We have the minimum crew now with Mkoll stepping up as Commander.

I'll update the OP when I get home from college, but we can still have extra crew members like second pilot or another or some other role :3

Cammerz

So Narric, is your character called Elicia or Maria? Because you have both written down.

Narric

Quote from: Cammerz on February 08, 2017, 06:52:14 PM
So Narric, is your character called Elicia or Maria? Because you have both written down.
Maybe they're both the same person? :shifty:

Crew roster updated, just needing Waaaaghpower to give me some stats and a name :P

Mabbz

Well, I feel safer knowing that our commander has proven experience in dealing with hostile aliens.

Wargamer

I wrote a novel - Dreamscape: The Wanderer.. Available in paperback and pdf.

Quote from: Liberate the Warhammers
People who have no sense of Sportsmanship have NO PLACE designing any Gaming system

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

Well, to make it to commander when you come from Leeds takes a lot of hard work, ok? Especially when your surname is Bradford. :P
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Humanatee

Oh wow the rp board is active again. Looks like I may be late to the party. Any room still?

Narric

If you wanna jump in go ahead :3
I'll start writing the OP for the main RP post, but I'll wait until your character is locked in before I post it :3

Humanatee

Mabbz

Narric

Narric

Now may also be a good time to give initial physical descriptions to your characters. Visible tattoos, body types, any hair :P

Scout Sergeant Mkoll

In his early-mid thirties, Commander Bradford is a wiry man with a genial smile and warm blue eyes. He started balding at an early age and so took the decision to shave his head bald instead, but sports a full beard and moustache. His only tattoo is a rhino on his upper left arm. (not a rugby league reference, honest :P )
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Quote from: Mabbz on June 03, 2011, 10:43:53 AM
Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Cammerz

Father Michael Quinlan is in his 40s but looking good for it, he's not jacked but would have been described as lean, although the more comfortable years since leaving the military have added a slight layer of padding. His dark brown hair is starting to grey at the temples and he is clean-shaven. Whilst it is almost always concealed, he has a tattoo on his upper left arm corresponding to his old military unit.

I'm not sure if we're being given a uniform for this mission but even if we are he'll wear a formal black shirt with a dog collar underneath it.

Humanatee

Now in his mid-thirties, Dr. Murray still manages to stay in impressive physical shape for a man who spends the majority of his waking hours pouring over research texts and scientific data in his makeshift lab at the launch site. He is tall, with blue eyes and blonde hair, clearly a man born of generations of genetic tailoring that was so common during the darker years of his birthplace. In the rare instances when he ventures out into public eye, he dresses in the formal attire of a southern gentleman for official events, but prefers his Colonial lab coat when on the job.

Although he is not the sort of man to believe that the Blue Union is a nation of prejudice or hate, even towards people of their enemy state, nobody can miss the outline of a handgun strapped to his hip underneath his white and gold laboratory uniform. It is a model not seen in the Union, it was a gift from his late grandfather and Dr. Murray had to have many strings pulled simply to allow it to remain with him in his travels.