?

Can't find what you're looking for?

This topic might exist in our archive - Try Here

Author Topic: Inquisitorial Training School (RP thread)  (Read 235 times)

Offline Mabbz

• Shas'Vre
  • Karma 3
    • View Profile
Re: Inquisitorial Training School (RP thread)
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2017, 11:32:07 AM »
"Ms Robertson, adept. It is my job to help find any information you may need for our mission. Are you going to explain that any time soon?" Ms Robertson arched an eyebrow at Sanders, clearly irritated by this blatant waste of time.

"After the introductions, Glenda. It's important  for team morale that we get to know each other."

Offline Cammerz

• Shas'Vre
  • Karma 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2017, 12:48:04 PM »
"More than that, it is vital for a team to know each other in order to function. We need to fully grasp each others strengths and weaknesses. If one knows neither the enemy nor themselves then they will succumb to every battle".
Ahh Cammerz has typed himself into oblivion! :o Someone get him back xD

Offline Scout Sergeant Mkoll

• The TO Footslogger
  • Shas'Vre
  • Karma 14
  • I got bored, I stole a hat, I got drunk. :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2017, 12:59:14 PM »
"Roran Horst, smith on a hive world. I was drafted to an Inquisitor about 10 years ago, trained with just about every weapon there is, including modifying them. Whatever you need, odds are I can build it if I've got the materials."
Mkoll's Awesome Card Counter: +8

May the brave be remembered forever. Farewell our friends.

Mkoll wins.

Quote from: LordDemon
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to catch you.

[img]http

Offline Waaaghpower

• Shas'Vre
  • Karma 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2017, 06:23:59 AM »
Rigg knew that it wouldn't do to completely dominate the conversation all of the time, and so let the others finish their introductions while taking a long draw on his Lho stick before flicking it straight into the trash receptacle from across the room, beaming his most charming smile directly at Ms Robertson, and saying, "Rigg Sesamekesh, pleasure to meet you all. I'm a merchandise man! You want it, I can either get it for you or I know someone who can - Well, at least, that was the case a couple years and, eh," he waved his hand, "A proper arm ago. I think they recruited me for my skills at arm wrestling foremost, but should it come down to it I can handle any financial negotiations we need to."
Super Mario 3D World is The. Best. Thing.

anything