?

Can't find what you're looking for?

This topic might exist in our archive - Try Here

Author Topic: Ork and Space Wolf Codexes Incoming!  (Read 173 times)

Offline BigToof

• Battlefield Journalist
  • Board Moderator
  • Karma 28
  • Mayhem, Carnage and Laffs.
    • View Profile
Ork and Space Wolf Codexes Incoming!
« on: June 01, 2018, 11:22:01 PM »
Hi All,
News today: Ork and Space Wolf Codexes are next!
Hopes are high that both will be good, and as they are two of my favorite armies, they will have reps for sure!

And here I was just having fun with the Dark Eldar...

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

Offline Cammerz

• Shas'Vre
  • Karma 10
    • View Profile
Re: Ork and Space Wolf Codexes Incoming!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 09:31:44 AM »
This quick turn-over of codicies (yes GW, the plural of Codex is codicies, I'm sure you used to get this right) must be really hard on the wallets of people with multiple armies. I still haven't picked them up for my: Tau, Imperial Guard, Chaos Space Marines or Daemons.

I'm hoping that the new Ork codex might actually be accompanied by a green tide of new models (the warbuggy must be about as old as I am and why aren't the Assault on Black Reach Deffkoptas available as their own box these days?).
"Should fatherhood ever creep up on me, I hope that I will do a much better job than the Emperor." - Unknown Facebook commenter, 018.M3

Offline Irisado

• Shas'Saal
  • Karma 3
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
    • View Profile
    • 40K Online
Re: Ork and Space Wolf Codexes Incoming!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 02:49:21 PM »
The plural of codex is codices ;).  I agree with the sentiment behind your statement though.

This is one of those situations where GW cannot please everyone.  On the one hand, a slow release rate leaves some struggling with an out of date codex.  On the other, the fast release rate does cause problems for those who do not have a great deal of disposable income.  Fortunately, I only really play one army in 40K, so I can ignore most of these releases.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente