News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

How has 6th edition effected your armies?

Started by Brassclaw, July 18, 2012, 06:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loeldrad

Yeah I'm still not 100% sure on the ally rules but I was leaning towards Jaynes interpretation as well.

Also Doom would most certainly work during Overwatch.

crisis_vyper

Quote from: loeldrad on July 26, 2012, 04:39:34 PM
Yeah I'm still not 100% sure on the ally rules but I was leaning towards Jaynes interpretation as well.

Also Doom would most certainly work during Overwatch.

As of this moment, the viability of the DE-Harliestar depends upon this particular interpretation that the Archons would benefit from Fortune.

BigToof

I can really see it go either way with the FAQ, although I will say that if they let DE have the full benefit of ALL Eldar psychic powers, then DE goes way, way up in terms of competitive strength.

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

crisis_vyper

Quote from: BigToof on July 26, 2012, 07:12:51 PM
I can really see it go either way with the FAQ, although I will say that if they let DE have the full benefit of ALL Eldar psychic powers, then DE goes way, way up in terms of competitive strength.

Best,
-BT

Agreed. But as of this moment, I am just taking a very conservative route with my Eldar allies and the psyker shenanigans (Doomseer Biker).